Nuts

colonel Kurtz

[color:"blue"] [/color]

I was enjoying a very agreeable evening in my favourite bar in Soi Zero.Listening to The Stranglers and getting thrashed at pool.When........

"No thankyou I dont want any peanuts"

No ,its alright I dont want anything .

"mai ouw kup"

(4th time)"NO"

(5th time)"STICK YOUR FUCKING PEANUTS UP YOUR ARSE"GO AWAY!"

Itried to be patient but those fucking Indian nut sellers take the bisciut.How many times to they have to push them up your hooter before they realize your not interested?

Says flyonzewall:

"mai ouw kup"

most of them might have serious difficulties to understand you when you speak thai, they 'indian...
;)

Indians in my opinion have some of the greatest language skills in the world. They fit in and learn the language that they go to. They do amazing things with the rote learning system in that country.

But yes, I wish I could learn "piss off" in hindi.

those peanut sellers are a bit of a special breed, a very nasty area in bihar.

what always works for me is just to slightly sign with my hand that they should go on without even looking at them, if he doesn't go, just wave my hand a bit more energetically, still not looking. that's the way how it generally works in india too. the more exited you get, the more they are inclined to take the piss.

those guys actually make a good trade with thais, who seem to like their nuts a lot. i have seen tham walking around in almost any area of bangkok, even the suburbs, at any time of the night.

can't remember though having ever seen a farang buying their nuts, but lots of bargirls.

Archived