I had a dream .

buffalo_bill

I already own many of them, partially received as gifts, others stolen from an airline or a hotel, none ever bought on my own decision. It was in the late hours of October the 12th on the premises of Genesis , Bangkok after our Beloved Leader Koonsanough decided to adjust the prize draw rules to the needs of the very moment and token No. 7 resulted in my very first legally and willingly aquired own glass. It now stands in front of me on my desk, it looks at me all the time and I can read the words Ban Raya , Racha Yai Island, Phuket, Thailand. Although these words except Phuket and Thailand mean nothing to me , it is pride that makes me share my glass with you fellow board members.

Should there be anybody out there preparing a similar event where I can get more glasses, please do not hesitate to publish any news in time so that necessary travel arrangements can be done without delay.

Bbill

So your collecting souvenier glasses and want to know where you might find some more??

Once at one of my favorite restaurants I asked the waiter if I could purchase the glass because of the nice logo and it reminded me of the place. He gave me two of them.

Also check out the supermarkets and liquor stores. There is usually the "buy a six pack of Heineiken get a free glass" type of promotions.

Archived