Thai politics / Now everything safe

buffalo_bill

Due to 3 weeks travelling through LOS and Burma I did not follow up what was happening here and just came across the earlier thread on Thai politics which is now closed. I agree we should refrain from giving negative comments on things we do not understand, but there is still a risk that some illiterate idiot says Thaksin is an ######## when Khun Sanuk is asleep ,and hours pass til he can delete the thread.

The possible deportation of our beloved boardleader calls for immediate action !!

Therefore I propose that on every Saturday about 03:00 PM GMT a brief summary of our latest political impressions should be posted, backed by a personal experience to emphasize the credibility of the relevant story . I am giving 3 examples to clarify what I mean, whenever other boardmember's names are used, please consider this as pure fiction .

Saturday Feb. 2nd / Author Buffalo_Bill :

Excelentissimo Caudillo,

it is just 3 weeks ago that I left G-Spot voluntarily at 02:01 am after having watched 200 disgustingly naked Isaan-farmers for 6 hours when outside Nana-Plaza I fell over a farang-cigarette and broke my leg. Serious intoxication after 18 farang brewed beers supported the accident. Nobody did take care of me til 4 hours later I remembered that your housemaid owns a telephone-company and I could contact Bungrad hospital by mobile. After 2 weeks of fabulous treatment I paid as expected 30 Baht only and left in excellent condition.

Your's forever , BB

Saturday, Feb 9th / Author Rusty :

Hi,

been on Ko Sanmui for 10 days and Lek still refused anal. Things got really boring til Lek told me she owns a farm and we married that same fucking day. By bus took us 72 hours til we got to Udson Ratsadarom or whatever the name of this dumphole was and after I did the balance sheet I found out the farm was broke. Holy shite ! Then Lek said she had an old billboard from the election last year and there was something with farming and cash. We carried the billboard to the bank, debt restructuring took about 10 minutes ,they offered us 2,6 million usd fresh facilities and Lek agreed to anal. I am back in Watford. Why does the 911 Turbo only have a 72 litre fueltank ?

We have no such leaders here, Rusty .

Saturday, Feb 16th / Author Wildalaska :

Dude,

after I shot anything that walks on 4 feet 1000 miles round Yellowknife I had kind of crisis to be honest. Interior emptiness. It was then when the Japanookie came with the frozen fish from the market and it was wrapped in the Bangkok Post from last year when you thought you had found the Japanese war treasure somewhere in a hole in Kanchanaburi.

I got electrified, stole my neighbour's excavator and we started digging in the glacier next to our igloo. After 4 days the Japanookie found the entire savings of the late Zsar Lada the 26th and we can now move to an industrial area in Nagoya.

See ya, Wildalaska.

I agree.

And if you have any doubts, check out the front page of the business section in today's edition of The Nation where Mr. T announces the economy is all better now. Nothing to worry about. Really! Seriously! All better now. จริง จริง

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Gadfly ]

Archived