Game Week 6 Sanuk Side bet

Pom Michael

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pom Michael,

Nice gesture

I will go with Shearer, after all he is playing against Boro that is worth a two goal start.

As for the monthly idea. I qam all for it. How we do it i do not know - work out a prize I mean. Splitting up the Bt 500 will not go too far. Is there a possibility that a bar would offer a voucher of sorts as some sponsorship. If we were to hold somekind of function there-- end of season awards or whatever.

I just read it as something new in the rules at the start of the year and as the site was going to announce the monthly winners anyway it just seemed to make sense.

It certainly would hold the interest of all entrants right through to the end of the season

Greg,

Good choice, but if Mr. Giggs wins, then the Frogpatrol gets the prize since he picked him first.

So, why don't you get another player from your team to have a better chance.

I would assume that the NPF players would be choosing their "captain", if you really think that this player would score the most points.

Or, this is the place for picking that player who you have this "feeling" about for this week.

Anyways, I was expecting a bit more response - maybe no one will pick the right player and then I'll have to figure out what to do with the Week 6 prize.

Come on guys, need about 20 more picks to make this interesting.

Here We Goal !

Thanks Kman. So far the table looks like :

Racha : Henry

Pom Michael : Hyypia

Bhat_Man : Ljungberg

Frog Patrol : Giggs

Greg : (Giggs)

Phiketpete : Shearer

Kman : Owen

C'mon guys, let's get a few more picks. How about at least ONE none NPF poster make a prediction. Beginners luck is surely applicable here.

Step on up, no cost to play. Many quality players out there that can make the top score. Just for reference, here is the list of top scorers since the season has started, and note that none of them have been picked yet :

Lua-Lua (13)

Diouf / Bowyer (13)

Dunn (13)

Anelka (17)

Nemeth / Morrison / Zola (13)

Cambell (13)

Friedel / Queudrue / Hendrie (12)

Toure (18)

Scholes (17)

Taylor (16)

Beattie (17)

Where is Brink15 ? Long Gone ? Chocolat Steve ? Let's put a small bit of excitement back into the bottom of the table. Haven't figured out yet how to put a relegation theme into the table.

Cheers!

PM

Fair play fella for drumming up the business. I can't believe that there have been so few takers!

Anyhow, in an effort to show willing and to drum up some further business for you, I am prepared to offer the same prize, that is to crack open a bottle of whisky/Rum/Gin at a Soi 33 bar of the winners choice for the winner of games played on the 14-16ish of December (Sorry, I don't know what the game week is having looked on the site). That way I'll be able to sort the winner out on sunday the 22 December before I pop up country. ;)

Archived