Game Week 6 Sanuk Side bet

Pom Michael

Anyone up for a Weekly side bet ?

What player will have the most points in Game Week 6, as scored by FA Fantasy Premier League ?

a. For NPF team managers, the player MUST be in your team for that week.

b. For all others, any player may be selected.

c. One player per poster.

d. In event of a tie, or two posters naming the same player, the first poster in the thread will be considered the winner.

For this first week, I'll open a bottle of whiskey / rum / gin on the winners behalf at your choice of Soi 33 bars. No cash value. This offer is not valid for Michigan residents. Winner must be of legal age to enter bar. Other restrictions apply, as needed. Non-drinkers may drink all the Soda / Coke mixers during said opening.

Get your choice in quick ! Deadline is 02 Nov 20:00 BKK time.

Quoted below are the scoring rules for reference.

ACTION and POINTS awarded

For playing in a game 1

For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2

For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6

For each goal scored by your midfielders 5

For each goal scored by your forwards 4

For each goal assist 3

For your goalkeeper / defender conceding 0 goals and playing at least 60 minutes 4

For your midfielders conceding 0 goals and playing at least 60 minutes 2

For every 3 saves made by your goalkeeper 1

For each penalty save 5

Bonus points for being judged to have made an excellent performance in a game 3

For each penalty miss -2

For every 2 goals conceded by your goalkeeper or defender -1

For every yellow card awarded against one of your players -1

For every red card awarded against one of your players (includes any yellow card points) -3

An assist is defined as follows - A player making a cross, pass or header which is directly responsible for creating a goal.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice gesture, PM. I'l take Inamoto ::

You may want to have a talk with Pete, if you have not already. He wanted to begin some sort of monthly contest to make each month more interesting for those who may be struggling.

This week? Shit, who knows? Which Arse will appear? Will Owen play? Will Zola continue his age-defying form?

I think I'll go with Henry - I figure he will score 20 points or none this wek, so what the hell.

Well, just read your rules and I must ammend as racha has once again invaded an arse. My, how Racha likes those arses! :)

:o

Geez, I don't know. How about Jimmy Floyd? We haven't heard much from him this year.

froggo

Frogpatrol,

I'll put you down for .... JF Hasselbaink. But - as Baht Man noted you need to make sure that he is in your team ! Since I didn't specify, let's say that he doesn't have to be in your STARTING team, but at least on your team. So either pick again or confirm that secret transfer that your waiting for the last minute.

Pete does have a good idea, so Pete - let's put it out. Today is 1 Nov so we can start this month. The website already does the work for you, as you can sort the table by months.

For Preseason : Blue Parrot FC

For September : Z XI

For October : The Glory Hamptons

I was hoping that some other people (not in the league) would be interested and make a guess. This will keep up the interest with a weekly pick, monthly leader and then the final overall winner.

Speaking of that, we should formalize the price money collection soon (before I slip out of the top 10).

Cheers!

Hmm, l see I missed your first rule, the rule you put in CAPS. So, since JFH is only a consideration (one of many) at this point, I will go with Giggs. I am not sure if Giggs has ever won a week, but he certainly has it in him to do so. So, Giggs it is unless you hear otherwise.

Good one, Bhat Man.

PM, Racha is waiting on me to give him the donation list, but he is committed to have all donations in by the end of the month or so.

froggo

Archived