The Real Scam

phiketpete

It's amazing how many of these you can get. I get 2 or 3 every week. I usually read the first paragraph to judge whether its a new concept or just a repeat of a previous one before I delete them. Theres been some fresh new ones lately, opposed to the old I need money to remove larger amount from the country.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm always amazed by the number of people who fall for scams all over the world."

...and keep falling !!

I was talking to a French guy last night who arrived in BKK yesterday morning. By 8pm last night he had been relieved of $400 USD for a "great gem deal".

All he has to show for his cash is a handwritten receipt and the promise that his stones will be sent to his address in France.

CRAZY !!

There has been a couple of cases here in Norway recently which are simply unbelieveable. Well off business people with their companies involved have been falling for Nigerian scams.

And there has been boards involved, and nobody has said "hey, this is a scam".

I can't believe how stupid people can be, and how they can build a company which is sucessfull and still be class one idiots.

In one of these cases the funder and owner was killed in SA as he went there to do dealings with the Nigerians.

Cheers!

"In one of these cases the funder and owner was killed in SA as he went there to do dealings with the Nigerians."

I heard(not first hand info,not even sure of the source,probably medias)that following some big money nigerian scams,people went to Nigeria to claim whatever they were expected and ended up in big troubles out there.Nigeria is rated I think the most corrupt country in the world.Impressing!

I got my first Nigerian scam letter in the late 70's, before word processors were in common use so each letter was typed by hand (from memory it didn't come off a duplicator) If I had one Nigerian dollar? for each letter or email I have received from Nigeria since that time I would call myself RICHBASTARD.

Archived