Taking a Bkk BG to Pattaya

shotover

If you like the girl and enjoy her companionship, then it really doesn't matter where you take her. More importantly is if the place offers things that you want to do. That should be your driving force especially since pattaya is an adult candy store. I have done both and enjoyed both.

If you a like warm on her, you will be distracted by the other merchandise.........

cardinalblue

>>>>Looks like your record is corrupt in the database. I looked at your profile and it shows zero posts....

>>>>Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you

Too late, I've been got. I've also beeeen reincarnated, now I can edit and coz I'm new around here I only have a few posts.

oh make no mistake i certainly enjoyed her company...but just not there. And yes i was distracted by other merchandise ...thats whay i rushed her off to Samet instead :)

well personally i dont like pattaya , but i took a girl from Hua hin to Koh samui, phuket and then we went back to bangkok before i sat her on the plane to hua hin same day as i go back home. they get a bit unsecure cause they are so in need of you when they are not close to home or friends.. thats what i think.

but who am i to know i always get in love and do stupid things!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did this on the weekend before last and it was very good. Pattaya is easy to get to and a change of scene.

We stayed in the Palm Beach in Jomtien - very comfortable and close to the centre of Jomtien, such as it is. Travelled by bus from Ekkamai - 90 baht, can't complain and not a bad journey.

First night went to Country Club bar where TGF knew somebody. This "girl" was over 50 but unbelievably attractive.

Next day went to Top Charoen Opticians and Disco. I put it like that because they had speakers set up in front of the place with a voice over the Thai pop music promoting a 50% discount. As I was with TGF, I did not find out if the opthalmologists were bar-fineable.

Very cute specs now installed, proceeded to Central/south Pattaya. Ate at a roadside place (cheap to feed this one) beside a bunch of (I think) French tourists who could not take their eyes off TGF. She did look cute in her specs and very tight denim shorts.....

Went to My Lady and one other place - boring.

Went to Living Dolls which was crowded with both customers and girls. I think TGF had a professional interest in what the Pattaya places are like. At a change of shift in Living Dolls, as a bevy of partly or totally naked girls trooped on to stage she said "They look ugly - I must have looked the same in XXX" She used to be a dancer in NEP, but what she meant by this comment I could not work out.

She then wanted to go for an oil massage so I called in at Doll House (good) and Big Willies before going back to meet her. BW had some very, very attractive looking girls and few customers.

We finished up at Tony's entertainment centre. Not a place for a pick-up probably, but they had a very good and lively show.

Shared the truck back to Jomtien with a middle aged gay farang with 18 year old Thai boy in hand. That would not be my idea of a good time, but live and let live - this is Thailand.

Actually there seemed to be a lot more gays around than in lower Sukhumvit.

Overall well worth the effort.

Khwai

Back in July, I took a TGF to Hua Hin. It was the first time for both of us to be there. I found it very relaxing and laid back. Since I was with her, I didn't have all the distractions I would, if I was with her in Pattaya. Nicer beach than Pattaya. I even rented a motor bike to get around, since alot of the resort type hotels are several km from the main part of town. I think we both felt confortable being away from BKK. Went by mini bus, and saw some nice country side on the other side of gulf from Pattaya.

Archived