Best Diddling Bars at the moment

Man at Work

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Akarr:

can anyone explain what diddling is to me? for a guy who has been in thailand many times but not been diddled yet, guess its a NANA thing

If you've been to Thailand many times, I'm sure you've been diddled, or you may have done some diddling yourself, and not even known it. My guess is that you've even diddled or been diddled in your own country, you pervert.

We're just talking about fondling here. It can happen in any bar, as you now know, but extreme diddling can and will happen at some of the places mentioned above.

Recent experience for me was at Toy Bar, prior to a nearby dance contest. I was diddled by four girls to the tune of 4K baht in about 30 minutes, including tips. Lots of tequila and a few cokes. It was good fun and just what I needed, at the time. The tequila, I mean.

'Good service bar sir!', as they say. ::

Says Big Kev:

4,000 baht for half-hour??!! You didn't get diddled! You got
screwed
!!!

Nope. I'm certain I did not penetrate those women, other than digitally. It could have been longer than a half hour though, as I recall the guys were just setting up the DC at an empty Rawhide when I went there and Rawhide was packed when I returned. Maybe time flies when you're having fun. ;)

Although I'm not well off, I don't mind popping for a few drinks while I'm on vacation. And I'll make no apologies to our friends in the 500 baht short-time threads. :p

Nothing personal, as I don't know you and I'm kind of a newbie around here, lately.

USVirgin, you are right, you can go through some money in a hurry in these bars. As I mentioned, Toy IMO has the most attractive, but also most aggressive ladies. They will come at you in packs and the money flies out of your wallet if you are buying them 3, 4 or more at a crack. And, the tequila is their choice of drink as it costs at least 100 baht each - not sure how much they get from this, if anything, but watch it. I heard a rumour that they were not necessarily pouring tequila in some of these bars. ::

Yes, you can be the diddler or diddlee in these bars or any combination thereof. I enjoy being diddled by the ladies, but my hands tend to wander during this process. The ladies seem to enjoy this. I am working on a story for the paysite, but I can say that anything goes in these bars.

BTW, in addition to the ladies' drinks, I always give the diddlin' ladies a tip (100 - 200 B depending on diddlin' prowess). They need the money for extra paper towels when I leave. ::

Hi Sarisin,

I do remember this much, because it was early in the evening. The check bin was roughly 3.2K and my four assistants split the other 800 because they diddled to satisfaction. :)

Not my recommendation for a night out in BKK for every tourist, and I know you can get diddled cheaper. I was surprised that I did it myself, but at the time, it was just the ticket.

Sometimes you just need that kind of attention. ::

Oh yes, as to the watered-down tequila, I wouldn't know. But it makes sensr, cosidering the shots one would

NopebutforU wrote:

"How far does the diddling usually go??"

In September I was in the Toy Bar in Soi Cowboy with a little cutie who was quite horrified when a bloke was

given a 5 Knuckle Shuffle by one of the girls who then procceded to mount him and do the Evil Deed ::

I was a bit pissed off as I had my back to the action and she only told me about it when we were outside :(

Fatbastard33

well me and and 2 friends, and with one of them beeing´my boss back here in sweden had a really fun night in bangkok that ended with a taxi up to Hua Hin. was cheap also considering we where alone back towards hua hin.

"keph tang krup"

.. 70 000bath

ahh thank you here take some tip 5000bath see you next year..

bye bye

well sometimes you can have fun, well it was a total of 70 000bath including the tip to be honest.......... and divided over all night on all places we went to

Archived