Best Diddling Bars at the moment

Man at Work

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were just talking about the Master of Diddling the other night and how he is doing.

I think that Soi Cowboy has the best Diddling Bars.

My favorite is AfterSkool where you have the infamous Naughty Boy Corner to consummate your diddlin.'

I think there are better looking dancers/ladies in Toy Bar and that certainly is a good diddlin' bar too. My problem with that place is that the girls can be a little too aggressive with the lady drinks.

I have to report a rather negative experience in Fanny's during my last visit there. It involved a couple of ladies with attitude (you know buy me drink, you farang kee nok), but that might have just been a bad night.

One of my other favorites, Wet Lips, is under renovation and I don't know what that might end up as.

Honorable mention in NEP goes to the upstairs at Mandarin where you can do some quality diddlin' too. :)

in addition there is moonshine and jungle jim on SC; they are under the same ownership as toy and fanny. it can be a lot of fun in one of the four bars, but you have to take control and prevent the girls taking advantage from you.

there is also tina and new toy on suk soi 22, which are a bit more on the quiet side.

moonshine: 4. bar on the left if you enter from soi 23. small bar, small stage with 2-3 girls dancing. around 20-30 different girls from the one that has a daughter working in SC as well to the newbie BG. always some hidden cuties. diddling bar.

what else you want to know? check it out?

once they had a moonshine restaurant nearby, but that's now jungle jim bar, exactly the same format.

Archived