How much do they really like us?

Lusty

Tell her that you want to throw her a big expensive party and she should invite all her friends, then ....

Just kidding. I know you've read 'Private Dancer' and the stories of the farang trying to get even, or win the game, did not originate there.

So you should know that it is futile to attempt anything like this and it will only ruin your trip. You should also know that she truly is not evil (well, probably not) and that from her perspective she really thinks she's not doing anything that wrong.

If you want to show her up the best thing for you is just to remain calm and do nothing. Don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that she got to you. If you think you can control yourself, don't even try to avoid her, just treat her as you would any other bargirl. Go to her bar and pay attention to the other girls, but DO NOT try to deliberately rub her face in it as that will certainly backfire and ruin your trip.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

farangdang.

thanks for the input,i appreciate it.

when i'm in phuket i will be there for my b'day and i had plans for me to go out with 4-5 friends and just have an enjoyable evening(meal,drinks and dancing).

when i go to her bar i will just tell her to go away when she approaces me and i will see her friends.

after all i have been going in her bar for over 1 year and i know a lot of the girls and many have become friends.

many of them will come to me and talk but know not to chat me up as they know i was with my girl.

but now things are different!!,i know i should not make my girl lose face,but

If your decide to resort to playing petty mind games with your ex(?)lover, you will be playing with fire. The best that can happen is that her friends will ignore you and you'll feel like a fool. The worst, most likely, will be an unpleasant surprise, probably something that you didn't anticipate. In any event, how can it not end badly?

IMO, if you don't have any intention of picking up with this girl, just move on, you'll be glad you did.

hi,me again ready to bore you all again.

well i told you she rang me on sun and she asked if she could ring me on mon.

i put on an act and made out that i was reluctant and she told me "i want ring you,i want to hear your voice",so i agreed.

well she has'nt bothered to get back to me after 4 days,so she has disappointed me more than anything.

anyway sent a valentines day message to her roommate and i got a reply today.

she told me "i happy you think of me still,when you come to phuket i want to see you long time,i boom boom you alnight,you have no sleep.i go with you for no money,i like you too much for money.*** was bad to sleep with your friend and i have told her she mai dee poo-ying".

maybe it's a set up,but i do know she has a few feelings for me as in the past she has refused to talk to me because she told me she was jealous of *** for being with me long time.

i know i will probably be fucked up by the pair of them when i go,but if it happens i will look for the next bar and ply my trade there.

on the other hand,who knows?.

Sayjann.. it's me,

hope you read my story on "putting yourself in her shoes" as well in my email to you.

I have to agree with the rest of those in the post that the only person you should feel betrayed was your UK pal. He can always go with any other girl on the little island for green-curry sake!

Why your girl? Think about it.

Your pal must have enough time for any girl. Enough money.

Heck .. he could even tell Girl that "oh.. it's sayjann who sent me to you. Here's the gift from him. And he told me you good boom boom. And want me boom boom you. I am the representative from UK."

Think about it man. Buddy. If Girl is bad, Pal is bad too. Perhaps worst with all the money and education.. and choices. Choices in life that can make.

frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

sayjann,

You need to find a good friend who will slap some sense into you. You seem to be endlessly agonizing over this situation, but you got off so easy this time.

I'm normally one of the first people to say that you should give a BG romance a lot of time to see what develops (positive or negative), but in this case you're driving yourself crazy for no reason. There is absolutely nothing here for you.

You have no long-term commitment to this girl, you have no children, you haven't invested your life savings....

LET HER GO!

You are actually in an enviable position for many men. It seems unlikely that they are double-teaming to try to screw you over, so just go back and see what happens. But if you think there's even a small chance that you will be so weak as to end up in a long-term relationship with either of these two roommates, don't go anywhere near them. If the roommate is cute, take her up on the offer, but don't do it just to get even.

I have to agree with the rest of those in the post that the only person you should feel betrayed was your UK pal. He can always go with any other girl on the little island for green-curry sake!

Why your girl? Think about it.

The pal was wrong, but none of us knows the whole story so I wouldn't write him off. There are many ways she could have convinced him how he wasn't betraying his friend. I wouldn't necessarily trust my life with this guy, but it wouldn't prevent me from going out and drinking with him.

farangdang.

no problems over her,i may have come across a bit sad and sometimes i would have had to agree.

of course i think of her,but now i just don't want to see her.

i will give the friend a go(after all i've wanted her for while,but she always refused because of my girl,bieng best friends and all).

i will not look for her,but she will know i'm back in town.

i think she will seek me out eventually we shall see what happens.

more than once in the past she has turned up at my room and i've been with another girl and she has got so upset and i've felt guilty and it has taken a while for us to get back to normal.

might be fun to see what happens if she catches me with her friend.

the friend tells me they have drifted apart quite a lot the last few months and i do not know if she will tell her about my new arrangement.

yes i was angry with her and i really had a go on this discussion,but now i'm fine.

after all she only trying to earn a living and i've always been a butterfly.

i will not deliberately rub her nose it in,but if it happens it happens.

Archived