How much do they really like us?

Lusty

How much do the Thai girls really like us?I,m convinced some of them really do and some of them definetly have their favourites that they will go with at the drop of a hat even if it means earning less money.Or are they all out to get us in one way or another?The more I think about this line between hooker and lover,if there actually is one in this strange land the more confused I become.Any opinions(especially from the more experienced)to put me out of my misery.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think how much they like you depends on your looks, personalty, etc....just like anywhere else in the world, not just Thailand.

If you're dealing with bargirls, they may make you feel great, treat you like a king, whatever, but at the end of the day they're still prostitutes. You're paying them to like you. Whether those feelings towards you are genuine, only they would know.

Chris

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

How much do the Thai girls really like us?I,m convinced some of them really do and some of them definetly have their favourites that they will go with at the drop of a hat even if it means earning less money.Or are they all out to get us in one way or another?The more I think about this line between hooker and lover,if there actually is one in this strange land the more confused I become.Any opinions(especially from the more experienced)to put me out of my misery.

Don't be blinded by pussy and let it cloud your judgment. Bargirls like us as long as we have MONEY. And never forget this. For most part, bargirls are "nice and tolerant", but only to people with MONEY, power and more MONEY. Once they reallize you have no to little MONEY, they'll dump you.

It's their job to make us feel special and young . Better they are at their jobs, more MONEY they can earn. So, it's best to use your common senses when it comes to any relationships but be on guard againt any financial and emotional disaster. Of course they are exceptions to this policy but very, very small.

I would like to say a lot on this topic, but I'd have to spend a lot of time thinking about it, in order to properly reply. And, even then, I have little confidence that I'd get it right.

Let me make one suggestion. Set aside the act of intercourse. Then, ask yourself how she behaved and reacted, when you were just doing regular (post-barfine) things. Eating, walking, listening to music at a disco, watching TV in your room. Compare that to the minimum she would have had to do, in order to earn her money. Is there a difference between those two scenarios?

She is a real person, who spends a lot of time at work. Is that whole time misereable? Though most people have to eat a lot of shit, in order to make good money, don't most people have a significant number of customers (in whatever their business) about whom they have genuinely positive feelings?

Those are my initial thoughts. Interesting question, Rusty. smile.gif" border="0

there are good ones out there.

i go back to see my girl and even though i still butterfly she still wants me.

she gets upset if i go with another girl but accepts it as i am on holiday and when i see her i treat her like a queen.

she will not take money from me for any reason,even though i put it in her purse some days and always pay her rent for a few months when i leave.

i always pay her bar-fine everyday so that she can stop working and go home or out with her friends.

think of the money she could be losing by not coming with me and not going to work.

quote:

Originally posted by sayjann:

there are good ones out there.

i go back to see my girl and even though i still butterfly she still wants me.

she gets upset if i go with another girl but accepts it as i am on holiday and when i see her i treat her like a queen.

she will not take money from me for any reason,even though i put it in her purse some days and always pay her rent for a few months when i leave.

i always pay her bar-fine everyday so that she can stop working and go home or out with her friends.

think of the money she could be losing by not coming with me and not going to work.

sorry but your good one doesn't sound that great to me. sounds like a relationship based on money. she just has you well trained...she doesn't ask or take money maybe, but you give her money. so to her the result is the same

Hi,

How much a girl likes you probably depends on a lot of different variables, and yes, money can most certainly be one of them.

I don't think though that a girl can really get to like you in just a few days, unless maybe if she is very new to the scene and you are sweeping her of her feet. Over time though, I think it is certainly possible that a girl starts to really like you.

The things that are most likely being taken into account are your overall appearance, your attitude and your overall 'jai dee'-ness. Money can be a shortcut to 'jai dee'-ness, but in the long run it hardly ever works. In other words, start throwing money/drinks around and you will have a lot of friends in the bar. Until you leave that is.

Anyway, in short, yes I think some girls do really like some of their customers, but it takes time.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by liquidflux:

I think how much they like you depends on your looks, personalty, etc....just like anywhere else in the world, not just Thailand.

[/QB]

But what exactly counts as "good-looking" to a Thai girl, or more particularly, an Issan girl? Would it be likely to have any resemblance to what we might acknowledge almost without thinking as a 'handsome man'. Presumably it wouldn't be a farang anyway. Think about every time you ever heard a Thai girl dissing her male compatriots and can you ever remember any of them ever saying "I not like Thai man - he very ugly"?

Do all western men think Asian girls are good looking or are we an (elite!) minority? We are constantly told that even most Thais think the women we find so attractive are really ugly, we just haven't realised it yet.

OK, GTG, oo7, NutGirl and the other Thai females amongst us, could you contribute something here? In general do you prefer the appearance of Thai or Asian men over westerners? Are there any western men who you really think are very good looking??

LG

Archived