that little bit extra that makes them special

camerashy

We all like to think that our TGF is special in terms of looks, personality or performance. But for the girls, there is plenty of competition out there to firstly get hold of a guy, and then to keep hold of him. We can't help looking, and she knows all her friends will move in at the first sign of weakness on our parts. So to keep their guy, the smart girls will pander to his needs in various ways.

My TGF went with me to a gogo bar on our third longtime together, and sat with me to watch the antics of the girls on stage. After some time she asked me "Which one you like?" I carefully considered how I should answer this, but finally indicated a lithe, small breasted girl with a nearly bare pussy. She just replied with "mmmm nice" but then proceeded to take a special interest in this girl until we left 30 mins later.

Next day I had to fly to Chiang Mai on business, and did not return for 4 days. Back at the hotel with TGF in tow, she announced she had a surprise for me. With that she lifted her dress, peeled of her panties and lay back to reveal her own shaven slice of heaven. :D "I do for you, you like pussy with little bit hair."

As I said, its the little extras that make them worth hanging on to. Anyone else have examples of girls who give just that bit more (not necessarily sexual in nature) that make them indespensible to you?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend's wife lets him go short time and sometimes long time with BG's... She knows she's getting old (over 40) and in order to keep him I guess she lets him do this. Nice woman really and she's not a jealous person. Lucky bastard! ;)

As I said, its the little extras that make them worth hanging on to.

[color:"blue"]

OK, I ain't intellegent enough to carry on a cerebral debate/dialogue/conversation on this subject ... *BUT* ...

After certain length of time, I find this trait to be kind of irritating .... that the girl will go to no length to please me. Your example happened to be as well ... and once I was admiring her friends Issan portraits (out of politeness more so than really liking it), she got it done as well when I returned from my business trip.

Maybe it's just my personal issue or west/east culture issue or whatever ... but I started missing a person with independent ideals/opinions rather than "up to you" attitude ALL THE TIME by my ex-g/f (Issan BG).

[/color]

Well, since I fall in that age group, should I BF a girl for my husband?

Please, each for his/her own, but looks like a selfish "bastard" to me and hope he understands what he is doing. I don't think he is so lucky, however, have you ever thought that she would rather let him be with other women because she finds him rather disgusting?

Many older Thai women told me that they rather have thier husbands have sex with someone else for they found the sex not as enjoyable. What I said is how come the partners do not stop and talk about it, whatever happens to partnership?

Things change and growth has to be done together with your partners.

Cheers!

[color:"red"]but I started missing a person with independent ideals/opinions rather than "up to you" attitude ALL THE TIME by my ex-g/f (Issan BG). [/color]

Thanks for wanting a woman with brains. If I say "up to you" more than twice/month, my husband asks whether I am well!!!

On another side, I would not want a man who says "up to you" too many times in a month either.

Cheers!

[color:"red"] With that she lifted her dress, peeled of her panties and lay back to reveal her own shaven slice of heaven. "I do for you, you like pussy with little bit hair."

[/color]

Do you think only Thai women will do such things? Many women with different nationalities will dot things to please, perhaps they donot say it as much. Also, some women's world does revolve around a man at all times.

Cheers!

Archived