that little bit extra that makes them special

camerashy

Looking back on experiences as a customer, I think most of the girls' actions are born of self-interest. Some of the things they do are beneficial for them, as well as us. Sometimes sacrifices are made in the name of customer satisfaction and the prospect of future/continued business.

I guess I could say the same applies to all relationships, to some extent, but I don't want to get philosophical.

And I can't say that the Thai bar-girls I've met are any more subordinate than other women. Maybe I just let the controlling ones pick me!

Hey Jazz, how about my 'gf' (term used very loosely) telling you she wouldn't sleep with me, this trip? Does that girl have a mind of her own, or what? Now I know why you like her. :p

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I just let the controlling ones pick me!

[color:"blue"]

no comment .... none whatsoever ... zero .... kaput .... nada ...

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 ::

[/color]

Does that girl have a mind of her own, or what? Now I know why you like her.

OK .. she's ROTFLOL while reading this ::

But she sends you her warmest regard :p

[/color]

On another side, I would not want a man who says "up to you" too many times in a month either.

Well ... typical "western" relationship is give & take, right?

For me, it depends on what ... for example, I was fortunate to have a great (now ex) girlfriend back in USA who did not have to work ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) ... and really spoiled me.

After a hard week at the office making important :: decisions, last thing I wanted to do was pick the restaurant for our Friday nite out ... so I always said Up to You and it became stressful for her ....

And she let me mange her $$$$$$$$$ ... and said Up to You ... and it was stressful for me :(

[/color]

Just take good care of her ... bastard :p

Having read everyone's thoughts, I was just getting comfortable with the idea that this 'please the partner' notion was fundamental, and mainly relative to financial dependence, given that we mostly talk about bar-girls here.

Now you've thrown a monkey wrench (spanner for you POMs) into the discussion by mentioning a rich girl, so we get to discuss a range of emotional deficiencies.

Double bastard. ;)

[color:"red"] [/color]

Jasmine, in my experience No. My ex wife would have no more done something like that than have flown to the moon. I have found that the vast majority of western men and women (and maybe plenty of Thais as well) are primarily concerned with their own comfort and pleasure, and as we say "look after no 1." I'm as guilty of this as anyone else, and often have to consciously ask myself if there is something I could do that goes beyond the expected, that shows your significant other that you care about their well-being and pleasure. I hope I succeed sometimes. :)

I also find the "up to you" attitude annoying sometimes, because by answering in that way the other person is leaving themselves out of the equation if something goes wrong. To my way of thinking it is akin to saying "your problem." And I guess my whole point here is that someone asked for something. But when a partner does something for their mate without having to be asked, and simply because they recognise that it would please their partner or give them pleasure, then that is special.

This was the point of the thread - the little things you don't ask for or even expect, but that are given anyway.

Sorry, this all sounds a bit heavy and philosophical, and was not intended that way originally.

Says jasmine:

Hi,

I learned the word "bar fine" from this board.

My question is , she BF the woman with your money or hers?

Cheers!

thanks for asking really and the answer is technically I paid! obviously turned out a bit nasty as I wasn't supposed to actually do it, but when we speak p4p I've grown to be a great butterfly!!!

cheers!

Archived