that little bit extra that makes them special

camerashy

"growth has to be done together with your partners"

Indeed so. What you need to do, guys, if "extra" appeals to you, is encourage your GF or wife's bi tendencies and enjoy threesomes now and then. Especially if she enjoys go-gos, and shows interest in the lesbian shows, then introduce the notion of threesomes. My GF, an office lady, was quite shocked at the idea at first. It took a year of talking about it to get her to try it, and only then with--I'm not making this up--the attractive speech-impaired dancer at <omit>, 'cause that girl couldn't tell anybody. :) She had to get used to the idea that the BGs are pros, there's nothing emotional going on, they're playthings and aren't any threat to US; and also that all women are to some degree interested in the bodies of other women (more skin showing in women's mags than in men's).

My GF was most embarrassed the first few times. Still, she did enjoy playing around and masturbating herself while watching. She had to admit it was exciting. I also got a lot more excited with her there, and she was pleased with this. So it went. Now she looks forward to such occasions. We go to a go-go, look over the girls, and agree on one, usually one with big tits, because the GF enjoys playing with them herself--gets her SO horny. Of course the BG needs to have fairly good manners and be open to another woman's touching her; most are, after I explain that my GF is NOT a lesbian and there's no lesbian show involved. Of course if the BG has bi tendencies as well, the fun gets even better.

Well, the GF will usually have 4 orgasms during the encounter and maybe another 2 later that night with me alone, if I've got anything left. We get off for days afterwards thinking about it, too.

We consider that we're lucky to have such a fantastic sex life.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Menage a trois (the french have really sexy words, don't they?) a la Thai style is a lot more common that most people realize, I think. I have a good friend, living in Thailand, that has a non-BG Thai girlfriend that regularly visits clubs and BF's girls that she knows they both will like. The three of them have (how shall I say this in a way that will be as non-offensive to some as possible?) "long enjoyable evenings" together, in various combinations of two and three. Now whatever I or others may think, my friend, his girlfriend, and any third party are all perfectly happy. In fact, they have surprisingly good continuing friendships with some of their girlfriends.

I also previously had a "good" Thai girlfriend, graduate from a prestigous BKK university, working for a large British multi-national in BKK, who was totally opposed to Thai clubs, but yet she was also attracted to other girls and was perfectly agreeable to having a third girl "join" us (at that time). Never worked out before we went separate ways, but my point is that for SOME people, and more people than generally acknowledged, a threesome makes for pleasant company.

And to get back to the original post, my ex- was also "shaved", her preference before we ever met, and my pleasure afterwords.

I'd give $100,000 UDS (if I had it to give away:) to find another girl like her...

I have to say, the lengths to which a Thai woman will go to keep her man are extreme. My gf is also a non-BG, with more university degrees and honors than I care to mention, and has an extremely prestigious and high-paying job by any measure, Thai or western. Once when we were at Q bar, she noticed I was having some difficulties keeping my eyes focused on her because I was staring at this one waitressed with a pierced navel. I told my gf I thought that the waitress was sexy with her navel pierced.

Recently my gf told me how she went to a place to get her belly pierced, but got afraid of the needle. I asked her why she was going to do that, she said, "I know you like it, I want you to be happy with me". I told her I was happy with her as she was, please don't get that done unless she wanted to for herself.

I don't find it annoying that she is continually asking me what she should wear, how she should do her hair, etc. based on my tastes. I have taken to the habit however of telling her "up to you" - the main reason being that I can't justify making her adjust herself so much to please me. If I wanted that, I'd stay in the bars because I would be able to change my tastes as I wished. That said, I have noticed that our relationship works well partially since we both do try to be accomodating, and this is less and less apparent in western relationships, IMHO.

I've also heard this a lot from other western men with Thai sig others, about the accomodation. If it pleases the woman to please the man, that's fine by me. By my standards, I can't personally handle the guilt of turning my gf into a barbie doll with changeable features.

Oneeye, interesting comments about the dressing aspect. My GF dresses herself without any intervention from me, and of course always looks sensational. But after I was dressed, she always looked me over and told me I looked "OK" or "nice." Over time I learned that "OK" meant she could suggest something better, but I could go like that if I wanted, while "nice" meant she was happy with my dress.

Last visit I left it entirely up to her, telling her to select my clothes each time. Believe it or not, she eventually purchased some clothes for me which suited her perception of "nice."

I guess what I am saying is that all Thai girls like to look good and attractive when they are out, and if they are going to be with you, then you should be the same (even if it is bloody hot - more reason to cool off in a bar somewhere!).

ptyrider, I am still working on this possibility, and hope to achieve success some day. I say this because she is more than happy to come with me to the bars and go-gos, where she takes as much interest in the girls as I do. Today however, when I rang here from Farangland, she got upset when I said I was at the beach talking to her, but watching the girls in bikinis. Not being there to warn off the opposition I suppose you could say.

camerashy sez:

> Today however, when I rang here from Farangland, she got upset when

> I said I was at the beach talking to her, but watching the girls in

> bikinis. Not being there to warn off the opposition I suppose you

> could say.

Yep. Thai ladies are quite protective of their territory, even when it

doesn't really belong to them.

It seems to me that, with the goal of threesomes in mind, there was an

opportunity there even from Farangland. You see, you always have to

emphasize the pleasure of enjoying the other girls *together*.

Depending on how far along you are in the orientation, you might have

said things like, "I look at her body and think of you" or ""I look at

her body and think of you and I playing on it together" or "I bet

you'd like to see the big tits on that farang" or "I sure wish you

were here with me to enjoy watching this farang lady with big tits" or

"I bet it'd be lots of fun to play together with that farang's big

tits, you could suck one and me the other" etc.

You always emphasize that you have absolutely NO interest in the other

ladies apart from their usefulness as sex toys for you both to play

with. In fact, you insist you'd never like to be with any other lady

alone, never, and if she tries to set something up like that, you MUST

walk away, 'cause it's just a test. Now, this may seem a bit of a

stretcher at first, but after things are going good, it'll become

the gospel truth. I REALLY don't have any interest in playing around

with other women when my TGF isn't present, 'cause it's just SO much

more fun when she's there too!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about this being exclusive to Thai Gurls because it happens in other countries too ! I believe that we sometimes live over the boundaries of fantasy and indulge ourselves in " flights of fancy " ! On these flights "All Is Rosy " ! It's akin to going to a movie that is top heavy with special affects . We know that they're not real but the fantasy is enjoyable ! Yes , No ?

Archived