Thai IDs

shotover

Perhaps it's possible the 2544 that you saw was the date of issuance?

On a side note, I had one of the dancers in NEP try to get me to BF her, but after insisting to see her ID, she got very defensive and when she finally gave in, her ID said 2528. At this point she tried to say they misprinted her birthdate on her ID. haha Nice try... Two or three days later, when hitting the ATM, I saw her coming out of the Landmark with some post-middle age farang. She saw me and proceeded to give him a trachea cleansing with her tongue, the likes that I haven't seen since I watched 'Alien' when the alien impregnated that guy. :o Later that evening I got a terrible fit of the giggles while relating the story to my of-age lady wondering what was going to pop out of his chest later that week. ::

Says shotover:

..... and only had one number in English script,
(I looked carefully and made sure it wasn't
, which would have been ok if it was a birthdate).

Also, the guards at Nana Disco would not let her in after seeing her ID; I think the minimum age there is 20? Any thoughts or observations on an ID without the photo, or the significance of the year
?

I wasn't sure if you meant 2544, or if you were questioning why the paper showed 2444 ?

well if you'd ever been in khaosan rd(to see the various ID cards cheaply on offer) etc. or met a TG telling you her ID is fake then just never ever assume things are like they appear.

Hi H

This thread is of particular intrest to me as I don't want a repeat of augusts fiasco :: :: ::.The girl could rob you and then fuck off with all your sellable gear and not bother about collecting the ID from reception as its fake and there's plenty more where they come from.Anyone know any instances of this?Thanx

Archived