Bargirl Economics 402

Sarisin

Some interesting responses on my question. Thanks, guys.

june, I don't think you are crazy at all. I don't often take the same lady twice, but when I do, this is what brought up the question I posted. I am different than you in that I don't think I would try to get by the second time with a 500 b payday for the lady, but who knows? Really depends on the lady, circumstances, etc.

Yes, if you do leave the lady with a positive feeling about you, you can bet she will want to go with you again and again.

A wise old friend of mine, Ben Blacksheep, once told me that you could take the lady home once. You could even take her home a second time. But, when you took her that third time, buddy, you have yourself a girlfriend!

Consciously, or subconsciously, I have not had many 'girlfriends' in the LOS during the six years I have been there.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't the amount you pay depend on How Much You Want to Go With Her, and Whether it is She or YOu that initiates the Second Time? I base it on the above, but it's important to tell the girl beforehand what you will pay her (if it's different than the first amount). So I say, "OK, I'll go with you, since you ask to go with me, but I only pay 500 now that it's the second/third/..... time". So then it's up to them if they want to go. (see my earlier post for more details).

I think this this problem is more likely to come up if you are one of those guys who pay what they think the experience has been worth, rather than always paying the same for ST/LT. You are bound to feel a little differently about the sex or not be in such a generous mood on some other day. I really don't know how guys can be value the experience down to the last 100 baht. Surely it's easier just to always try and pay the same good bad or indifferent?, based on the time she is with you.

Having said that I found myself not doing this for the first time last trip, some thermae girls were so good I paid more than usuaI, so I feel i will be stuck with the same fee If taking them again. On the other hand a few ago go girls were not worth what they were asking.-peter

I nearly never take a girl more than once except if she is a complete demon in the sack then i pay her the less if not as good, same if she was as good and more if better.......

Depends on the girl and the experience but as a pattern I usually pay in the same range give or take 500bt. The range depends on how much money I spent on the overall experience. Once a chick is a regular of mine she knows the money is not the issue for me but the overall experience for the both of us is what matters.

The girls never complains because I never hand them the money. I usually place in their purse or pocket. I am sure that if the amount is not the same they don't have a problem because they are always available when I call them on the mobile or I go to their bar. Even if a girl is with another customer they will leave the guy to go with me even to the point of refunding the BF out of their own pocket. I also tip a girl very well if I don't take her with me for the night but I go to her bar for some drinks.

I guess no matter what I pay I basically overpay to their expectations :o

[color:"blue"] For Sarisin, my answer is (A) I think ::

[/color]

I also tip a girl very well if I don't take her with me for the night but I go to her bar for some drinks.

[color:"blue"]

Actually I wanted to make a comment related to this. Last year, a few of us ran havoc ... major partying at bars we liked - paying multiple bar fines for ladies to stop dancing, hangout and party, being very generous with lady drinks and tips (to ladies and staff).

Some may say it's foolish spending, but for me, it was a lot fun that I was fortunate enough to afford. Now I?m just an unemployed bum in BKK ::

Now I don't party like last year ? much. Honestly, I still enjoy few blowouts now and then (especially when I have some cool guys coming in) but I've adjusted my enjoyment of the nightlife. Some may say I'm either jaded or wised up (or both).

But I find it really difficult to reset/adjust established HIGH expectations from last year. There is a certain level of relationship between being a great-looking and *jaidee* guy to the cash outflow (duh!). I find myself avoiding certain bars from last year not deal with hassles (demands?) from ladies ("why you no pay bar same same before?" "I want Cola?") and staff ("only ## baht tip???"). Of course, I also recognize some really good people as well.

No regret as life is a learning experience. And the change helped me to learn more about myself and the scene.

[NOTE: I don't hammer others for how they spend/not spend their money and expect same respect in return. But I think I'm tough enough for constructive criticism.] ::

P.S. Sorry about another thread hijack.

[/color]

Says Jazz:

[color:"blue"]

But I find it really difficult to reset/adjust established HIGH expectations from last year.
There is a certain level of relationship between being a great-looking and *jaidee* guy to the cash outflow (duh!). I find myself avoiding certain bars from last year not deal with hassles (demands?) from ladies ("why you no pay bar same same before?" "I want Cola?") and staff ("only ## baht tip???"). Of course, I also recognize some really good people as well.

I cut these types real quick. I never really encountered that type of behavior from a dancer. I have experienced that behavior more from staff. I have noticed it more in Patpong bars than Nana or Soi Cowboy bars.

I cut these types real quick.

I think Jazz is speaking of girls in general. If you frequent a place, and establish the expectation of buying multiple bottles, administering bar fines so that the girls can sit with you, and smattering aroung a few lady drinks here and there, you can hardly blame the girls for expecting more of the same, next time around.

I've seen Jazz and his friends in action and, possibly trying to emulate them, I have established future unacheivable expectations at a few bars. I'm sure it would be possible to just order myself a drink and say, 'I'm taking it easy tonight', but it would be much easier to go to another bar, where I am not known.

When you walk into a bar and the mamasan and a dozen girls give you immediate attention, it's a sign that you are jai dee and the drinks are forthcoming. It's fun being an idiot, but it can come back to bite you. ::

I find it interesting that BG's would actually ditch a customer in favor of you & even pay him back the BF of her own pocket. You may either be very jai dee or handsome?

Because as much as a regular would always come & sit with me instantly when I enter if she's available that is. It's perfectly fine with me & it would not be very fair to that other guy unless he didn't mind I would think...

Just some thoughts

Archived