Bargirl Economics 402

Sarisin

Yes, this is an advanced class, students, so if you are a newbie around here, you might want to report to the 101 class. Here's today's question (decided to put it here instead of in a poll - because I wanted to):

You have just taken home a bargirl for the second time (not necessarily consecutive evenings). It is the morning now and the showers are done and it is time to settle up for her more than adequate services. Do you:

(a) Pay her the same as the first time (assuming you remember)

(B) Pay her less than the first time (quantity discount)

© Pay her more than the first time (want to keep a good thing goin')

Actually, I am looking for guys that may have selected (B) above to describe what resulted.

The last time I did this the lady asked me what was wrong. Yes, she did remember how much I paid her the first time (it was several weeks before) - maybe these gals keep ledgers and prepare financial statements, balance sheets, etc.

So, what was my response?

Like a real schmuck I gave her what I gave her the first time. I am soooo easy - and, I even remember what I paid her the first time.

What would you do/say?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing happened to me, with the same reaction. This one was actually a repeat from the year before. "What, you no like me any more? What I do wrong?

Now perhaps this is just a line used to increase the tip, but I rather doubt it. So my new policy is to basically always pay the same, but perhaps a little lower than I might otherwise. For extraordinary services I may take them out shopping or on a trip.

One I had a discussion with said " Why you not take me out anymore?"

Reply: "You are too expensive, and I not Ki Mou tonight". Then I left.

A couple of days later she said; "OK, tonight you not Ki Mou, so better price for you."

So it appears to be OK if they lower the price, but not if you try to.

And it really does help to not be totally shitfaced.

No way would I pay her less than before. You'll never get a positive reaction from that. The whole time she's with you she is assuming she'll get at least that amount. Paying more would depend on the girl. If a stunner, and tends not to be free often, you might want to up the tip to ensure she will give you first preference, if you're on a tight schedule, and will need her again on a specific day. If a 6 or 7 who is usually free, I'd just tip the same. If not she's not free when you return from Pattaya?............Call the stunner. :)

HT

While 'b' is my response, some comments and examples are necessary.

If I'd been with the gal only once previously, I'd diplomatically suggest a better rate before taking her. If she declined and was what I wanted, I'd not hesitate to pay full fare.

Yet, I prefer taking a gal for longer periods, and normally find choice bar gals and while I visit go-go's, I rarely take overrated go-go gals with their expensive B/F, but here are two recent exceptions:

1-I took a gal from the TQ, in Pattaya (500 B/F + 1500 L/T). She was hot and lotsa fun, so the next morning asked her to stay with me for next five days (BF + 1000 L/T). She readily accepted and we had a wonderful time together.

2-This is a strange and exceptional one. Had a good and long chat with nice gal in a different Pattaya go-go bar; bought L/D's but didn't offer to take her. Returned two days later and she immediately sat beside me. I took her that night and for the next two nights (500 B/F + 1500 L/T..she'd asked for 2000 L/T). Then we agreed to BF + 1000 and she stayed with me for two more weeks. At the end of this period she had practically moved in. She was constantly trying to curtail my spending for entertainment and suggested that she would go to work, but not accept any customer offers, returning to my apartment each night immediately after work. True to her word I spent the next month with her, although there were a number nights I paid only the B/F so we could have the whole night together. She never asked for any money, although I'd periodically gave her a few thousand Baht. I even took her with me to Cambodia, for about 10 days of the month I spent there. When she returned to Thailand, she stayed in my apartment while I was in Cambo for another few weeks. She worked during the time I was gone, but didn't accept customer offers, as she verified in the appointment/accounting book she meticulously kept. Upon return from Cambo, we spent another week together. We went to BKK a for a few days before I left. At the airport, she declined the wad of Baht I tried to give her. Unknowing to her, I slipped it into her purse. Naturally, we are still in contact with each other.

I guess that I should also mention that I've never had a gal, which I've been with previously, reject a lower rate. This mainly applies to go-go gals, who often start by asking 1500-2000+. I've never paid over 1500 L/T the first time and usually 1000 is my standard offer for any repeats. To a lesser degree, the same applies to beer-bar gals, but then there is only a 200-Bt B/F and they usually accept 7-800 for L/T (in Pattaya). And, the performance is nearly always better on repeats, due to the familiarity. But, of course, your mileage may vary.

I'm sure others also have unusual experiences to report.

Rookie

This may sound crazy to many of you, but this is my situation. I almost never really want to take ANY girl for a second time..(because I like variety, and also because i don't want to get "involved"). OK. But when I see girls I've been with (once), they usually ask me to take them again. But since I don't REALLY want to (that much), but maybe want to only a little, I say "OK, but I don't pay a girl the same as the first time". So more often than not, they will go with me a second time for less....and I kind of enjoy it a little, but not really THAT much. Of course, some girls I won't go with a second time at all. But for those that i do go with second time, I usually pay 500 (and most of these girls say OK, and they go with me 3rd, 4th time....but that is the LIMIT of times I will go with a girl). But there have been a few exceptions....One girl I REALLY liked I did pay her the same as the first time (2nd and 3rd time about 1000 baht for 3 hours). I jus think repeat customers should get discounts (if it is the girl that wants to go with you, more than you yourself wanting to go), especially given that 2nd or more times are less "risk" or "scary" for the girl (she knows you, etc.), and she now is more of a friend.

.......At the airport, she declined the wad of Baht I tried to give her. Unknowing to her, I slipped it into her purse. Naturally, we are still in contact with each other.

------------------------

that's the pattaya experience i always talk about. Why you call yourself Rookie, you should teach the 402, IMO!!!!! :)

good question really sarasin,

I never like to negotiate upfront & I have no regulars(girls I've taken more than once) that ask me how much, so that leaves it entirely up to me, which for gogo girls would mean at least 1000bt LT, which is sort of a standard payment anyway...

I've done all of your options, but mostly I tend to pay the same if only stay 1 night in a row or little less if severel nights. When paid less it could be bz she stayed fewer hours or had a bad day whatever & if paid more could be for opposite reasons, but really it tends mostly to depend if I got change for less than 1000 say 500-900bt!

Whatever I've payed doesn't seem to change her behavior to me in way of performance or willingness to go next time...

I know the feeling about wanting a stunner & thus pay up to her price, but I've yet to be a repeat customer with such a girl disregarding money or otherwise!

Enjoy!

I have tried (B) and they didn't like it. "Why you pay less?" They sure remembered how much I paid last time, even if it was a year ago.

I usually pay the same price every time and I have been praised for this reliability by two ultralongtimes (the amounts were 500 B - 3 years ago - and 700 B).

Archived