Your fav Loy Kratong ?

Goodthaigirl

• 4 weeks later...

just enjoyed my first loy krathong this past november. not as earthy as GTG but still very memorable, one i will never forget for the rest of my life, and one truly enjoyable moment in my life...spent in pattaya, with a girl from sukhothai, her english was above average and explained the history and tradition.......the crowd in pattaya was amazing, thousands on beach road, hundreds and hundreds of krathongs being sent on a receeding tide, hundreds of 'khom loys' (floating paper lanterns, lit my candles) in the dark sky..i the spent the previous night with her, and she was so happy to spend this night of loy krathong with me, we ate later, went bowling at pattaya bowl, returned to the beach to just 'chill' and take in a pattaya loy krathong, she told me in sukhothai it was differant and better, but pattaya was pretty good also. we would meet her sister later, go eat in this 'local' eatery, all three packed on her sisters motor scooter. i would have to go bangkok for a business meeting in the morning, so i would see her off in the morning........i would try to see her again, but it never happened......as i said i will never forget this event and this very special lady from sukhothai, when we sent our krathongs out to sea, my wish was for the gods watch over her and make her dreams come true and of course my other wish, that i have wished at every opportunity.......peace on earth, and goodwill to all men and women.......chok dee to all

My favorite Loy Kratung was this year cause I spent it with my fiancee and now wife (married December 5)

We joined the masses and walked up Temple Mount and floated our Kratongs in the nearby Klong. Crowded and hot but very romantic nonetheless. :: The night before we took the dinner cruise at Riverside Bangkok. ::

Loy Krathong Song

Wan Pen Duan Sip Song

Nam Koh Nong Tem Taling

Rao Tanglai Shai Ying

Sanuk Ganjing Wan Loy Krathong

Loy Loy Krathong

Loy Loy Kratong,

Loy Krathong Gan Laew

Koh Shern Nong Kaew

Ook Ma Ram Wong

Ram Wong Wan Loy Krathong

Ram Wong Wan Loy Krathong