Fiance Visa for entry into Oz

gobbledonk

And a word on solicitors,

I have enquired.For a typical visa case,about 2500 Aus dollars,Do it yourself,immi dept in OZ have a book that tells you all you want to know.This cost doesn,t include the cost from immi dept for visa application,The first one costs 1750 dollars.The book is 10 dollars. ::

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>..dont know about ouzo...deadly chemical, but a beer and some scotch will do it for me, with a happy ending of course!

Zorba,

Are you wearing a skirt and puffs on your shoes?

What scotch? Why did u sell your Metaxa factory to Brits 17 years ago?

Mate, you should tell your buddies at Olympic Airways to reinstate their ATH-BKK-SYD-MEL line. Why did they discontinue it? Always full.

Think too mut,

Ill answer all your questions as best I can in order of your questions:

1. no, not wearing that. but wear my bonds singlet my king gee shorts and my thongs

2.Metaxa is not a scotch its a cognac, but personaly I favour Chivas

3.Got me beat, Olympic Airways is fully owned by the Greek Govt. Right now they are run by a bunch of spastics. For the record Olympic Airways pulled the plug on their Oz trip many years ago, re-instated it again and now the dumbies have pulled the plug prior to the Olympics.

"dont understand, its all greek to me"

>2.Metaxa is not a scotch its a cognac, but personaly I favour Chivas

Noo, noooo... you are not telling that to me. Drank probably hundred of bottles, ranging from 3 -7 stars. Even have that VSOP squery one at home.

Lived and worked in Athens (Platia Amerikis) for a year, spent more than half of my life with a Greek woman. Well introduced.

Back to Metaxa: it's superior to many popular western boozes. And your mob sold it ...that's what's hurting me.

The Greeks also sold The Olympic games :: and the parthenon to the poms ::and might be selling Olympic Airways too ::...you never know with the greeks ::

I think this is getting a bit off the topic of Visas to Oz :p

As for Metaxa...the taste of it leans more towards a cognac than a scotch, but much more smoother than a scotch. Best consumed when poured into a warm glass.

Archived