How sweet are we?

Zaad

Simple question.

How sweet are you for your wife/girlfriend/BG? What do you do for her besides ?feeding her??

Whether it?s your wife who you?ve been with for X years or just some BG who you barfined for 1 night.

What do you do for her what money can?t buy and isn?t sex-related.

I?ll start.

I?m just a dumb ass who believes his wife is telling the truth when she arrives home from work and complains about a pain in the back (for the last couple of months) which suddenly spreads all over her body. There I am massaging my TG?s back, shoulders, feet, etc. Honestly, I don?t really mind doing this. :)

Another thing I do for her, something I don?t really enjoy, is pulling out her armpit hair. :( She enjoys this immensly. TGS seem to have a weak for this as I?ve heard other people doing this for their girl.

It?s time to show the members here how sweet YOU are for you TG.

The girls among us could use this unique opportunity to inform the guys about their pleasures. ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sweet i am.......

well i guess the list is long. and it takes time to be real sweet to someone you have to know what they appriciate or not.

I think to be sweet is also a matter of respect, being tender and sweet and not forget to say you love them.

• [color:"blue"]"Another thing I do for her, something I don?t really enjoy, is pulling out her armpit hair. "[/color]

I sometimes shaved their armpit hair. And as you might predict, my eyes are bad and I was immediately down to the pubic hairs.... ::

hugs and kisses. Flowers. Talking silly. Letting her sleep (don't forget that one!).

I know most women, well at least the women in Europe not sure about Thai women, love to get flowers. I never bought flowers for a woman except my mother ::

I just can't be...so romantic :o

Talking silly and making them laugh is a good one. I enjoy doing that. For me it's important to have a parnter who can talk about crap as well as serious stuff.

Letting her sleep...I might try that one someday. ::

Archived