How sweet are we?

Zaad

Basically I thought she was being paid to be sweet to you.

NOT AT ALL! She's only sweet to you if she likes you for whatever reason.

She's being paid to get that slimy stuff out of you, as soon as she completes her task she's 'free as a bird'.

So if you're sweet to her, she might give you a little extra in return.

Up to you. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"She's being paid to get that slimy stuff out of you, as soon as she completes her task she's 'free as a bird'.

So if you're sweet to her, she might give you a little extra in return."

The man means he's paying 1000baths ST to the girl but hopes to end up with a wife or a regular(?) girlfriend.Get it Hua Nguu??

I gotta read that thread now,that Zaad's post was too funny ::

Hi,

[color:"red"]Hey jasmine how come Asian girls like to punch their husbands? My wife is a fanatic about whacking me in the ...um.. nuts at least once a day...especially when I try to shove her head under the blanket after a fart..

[/color]

You guys are so mean about under the blanket thing. What do you think your wife is, a vacumn to vacumn out the smell? ::

Any way, the punches are just for love, my man. [color:"red"] ...especially when I try to shove her head under the blanket after a fart.. [/color] After all you did that for love, didn't you? :D

Be good guys, that type of smell does not fit description of "perfume". :D

Cheers!

Says jasmine:

Hi,

Any way, the punches are just for love, my man. Cheers!

But Jas, they hurt...she has this secret Asian technique called a "rocket punch" with like some knuckles sticking out and she yells like Bruce Lee and just wacks me!

What do you guys do when you hate your husband?

"What do you guys do when you hate your husband?"

Cut her phone line,likely move appartment,don't reply e-mail,don't get her clothes and perfume back.Does that mean the husband has been over the top once too many and too far??

Gotta love those ladies!

Hi,

[color:"red"] Cut her phone line,likely move appartment,don't reply e-mail,don't get her clothes and perfume back.Does that mean the husband has been over the top once too many and too far??

Gotta love those ladies! [/color]

What can I say, some Thai women are just NICE!

Cheers!

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[color:"red"] What do you guys do when you hate your husband?
[/color]

Use your "worst nighmare" imagination, cannot tell you all the secrets, your wife might wack me too!!
:D

Sorry.

I've heard it's like Terminator II: Judgement Day. They just keep on coming.

Hi,

[color:"red"] I've heard it's like Terminator II: Judgement Day. They just keep on coming. [/color]

Very good starting point, just PLEASE do not let my husband know that.

When we were in Lincoln, NE doing the year 2000 project. Of course we worked together in the same company again. There was a news piece in the paper about a Thai woman who cut her husband's penis off and set it off by a helium balloon (around 1997, I think). Someone pasted the article on my husband's office door and from then on, the office personnel would give my husband plastic knives and recommended him to install the metal detector in his bedroom and so on. I thought it was funny about the balloon, I would have fed it to ducks!!!

Cheers! :p :p :p

Archived