Newbie mistakes

All,

Not sure if this topic has been touched on before,but here goes.....i'm sure that as newbies to Thailand that everyone has made their fair share of mistakes,embarrassments,faux pas,fuck ups and just generally culturally cringing moments.I am certainly no exception.The first time that i went to Pattaya was in the late eighties,and back then(pre internet days)all that i knew about Pattaya was that is was a 2 hour drive south of Bangkok and that i i could have a stunning Thai lady,all night,for 500 baht.That was all the information that i needed(actually it was the only information i could get)so i boarded a plane and set off

Here's a small list of my first mistakes

Paid a baht bus driver 500 baht for a 10 minute ride

Shagged a khatoey

Danced in my underpants on stage in a go go

Waied the bargirls constantly

Tried to bargain down a stunner in a go go to 300baht....why?...because i was young and good looking and thought i deserved a discount LOL

Discovered that the kind lady giving me the discreet blow job in the darkened recesses of a Soi Diamond sleaze bar,had a hard-on bigger than mine

Believed that my teeruk who worked behind the bar was only there to help out her friend

Decided to "dine at the Y" on every girl that i met,and ended up with an awful disease of the throat

Most of these happened within the first 2 days LOL

Anyone else with stories to share?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Decided to "dine at the Y" on every girl that i met,and ended up with an awful disease of the throat"

What disease??I don't think I ever heard of anything alike(I don't stick my mouth in all unknown places though)

Gonnereah of the throat.The pain and suffering i went through with that you would not believe.I was so shell shocked by it that i didn't return to LOS for another 3 years,and even now i never dine at the Y,even with long term girlfriends

Archived