Newbie mistakes

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Pattaya, a BG that I had been with the night before, was an hour late for our planned meeting. Not being aware that it isn't unusual for someone to be late in Thailand, I reacted by thinking, "no one is going to be so inconsiderate to me and get away with it" and told her to get lost.

The one I sent away was very attractive, fun to be with and she wore me out in bed - looking back on my entire trip, she was the best one I met. Instead of being with her, that night I ended up with a young, inexperienced, shy, not very attractive BG. So, I had a lousy time but still had my dignity. Dumb, dumb, dumb ....

Another mistake I made was to severely overpay a BG I spent 8 days with. For the eight day period, I would say that I paid on average 2000 baht per day and really should have been able to arrange for 1000 baht at most.

As for dining at the Y, didn't have any negative consequences but will check out the Health section. Since this is one of my favorite activites, I can't imagine I won't do it again.

God, I hate that, too. The ones you send away. Always wondering what 'might have been".......... As far as 2k baht for a live-in B/G? You didn't over pay. You simply got what you paid for. $375.US for an angel you'll never forget for the rest of your life? Give it another thought,...... and you'll see it as too good to be true.

HT

I remember one of my first nights in Bkk, me and a friend took right into the tuk-tuk scam. The driver baited us with these colorful leaflets with pictures of beautiful Thai girls, and asked "You wan fuking sho?" Of couse we wanted a fucking show, and willingly paid the tuk tuk driver 500 baht each.

I have ntil this day never seen someone as cocky happy as that driver. He actually did a burnout with his tuk tuk.

The show was allright, being the first one, it included darts, cirarette smoking, cola bottles, and these funny guirlandes that light in the dark when pulled out of a well worn BG.

The cream was the actual fucking show, where a couple came on stage and did about 25 different positions within 3 minutes. Man, me and my friend were really impressed.. ::

Me and the BG in bed, and I needed to get up for a bit. I don't know what kind of bizzare posture we were in because the only way I could get out and over her was to swing my foot out and over. And before I could think I had done it, passed my foot right over her head. I was crushed, I thought I would die right there, I thought she would be incredibly angry and get up and leave. But she took my apology quite well actually.

i agree,the one's you lose are sometimes the best.

talking to one girl in Patong one night and wanted her so much.

she was and still is the most attractive SEA woman i have ever seen.

but no BJ and that to me is a must.

tried my hardest to convince her it was good for her,but she still refused and i passed.

regret it to this day.

i think just seeing her laying on the bed naked would have been as good as the BJ.

"she was and still is the most attractive SEA woman i have ever seen"

This has probably to do with the fact you didn't get her.Had you been with her she may well have quickly become an OK looking girl too cold in the sack or anything not so attractive

"ended up with me punching her in the face"

The same thing happenned to me,though I don't remember where I hit her

She went "allez!Allez Nope!Come hurt me!" :D

Archived