So where are all the ugly girls?

Tycona

It keeps amazing me that the percentage of decent to good looking girls is so high in Bangkok/Thailand. I mean when I am in the subway in farangland I can maybe spot a handful of fuckable ladies, in the skytrain it's the other way around wink.gif" border="0 A handful of non-fuckables smile.gif" border="0

Same on the street in the Sukhumvit area or in hotels and restaurants. Just wondering where are the ugly girls have gone to? crazy.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Tycona.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been re-incarnated as members of the "Farang Women's Liberation Group".

You can catch them occasionally on Soi Cowboy bitching about the poor oppressed women of Thailand.

I'm with you on this Tycona!

And I always wonder what those guys are talking about who post stories about a night out in Nana Plaza surrounded by ugly girls. My experience is much the opposite.

As has been said here before, we all have different tastes, etc. I also think there may be some element of familiarity that alters our perception of beauty. I spend almost all my time in US and middle east, so it is a real treat for me to be around the friendly little Asian honeys LOS offers. To someone surrounded by them all the time, the attraction is probably less.

quote:

Originally posted by Big Kev:

I resemble that remark!

Not sure what U mean ??

Wasn't talking about Ur name but about the "the attraction is probably less" part

Have fun anyway

quote:

Originally posted by Tycona:

It keeps amazing me that the percentage of decent to good looking girls is so high in Bangkok/Thailand. I mean when I am in the subway in farangland I can maybe spot a handful of fuckable ladies, in the skytrain it's the other way around
wink.gif" border="0
A handful of non-fuckables
smile.gif" border="0

Same on the street in the Sukhumvit area or in hotels and restaurants. Just wondering where are the ugly girls have gone to?
crazy.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Tycona.

sure

but for many of my friends back home there would be very little beauty in los, as they dont like asian face while many of the boardmembers do. it's just a matter of taste/preference.

but when u look at bodies, yeah the girls in los look very good. very few ladies are fat. i think it's because of the thai food which is less fat and better for the health.

I agree that the reason for the initial WOW-reaction when you first arrive in Thailand, is that all the girls have these great bodies and long dark hair. But when you have been living here a little longer you start studying their facial features more closely, and you notice that many are not that pretty. Surely, a lot of stunners around, but also a lot of dogs.

quote:

Originally posted by peter_pan:

But when you have been living here a little longer you start studying their facial features more closely, and you notice that many are not that pretty.

Careful where you go with this pp. Stickman caught all kinds of shit a few months ago for comparing facial features of Thai girls with those of monkeys. tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Big Kev ]

Archived