So where are all the ugly girls?

Tycona

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Big Kev:

Careful where you go with this pp. Stickman caught all kinds of shit a few months ago for comparing facial features of Thai girls with those of monkeys.
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Big Kev ]

i think stickman was just kidding, maybe a few beers made him find humor in anything. but if u look at his website u can see he is an educated human being.

anyways where was that joke at, can u point me to the post?

quote:

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

I always appreciate the beauty of these lovely ladies. I have been on Skytrain and

actually missed my stop (twice) because my

eyes couldn't be removed from some stunner!

Has this happened to anyone else ?

not to me because i never stare at girls, just take a quick look and enough. imagine when a 3 years old kid stares at you for a few minutes long how this gets on your nerves. for the girls it probably gets on their nerves too if some older guy is doing that, so you shouldnt.

Sorry but I do in fact stare for extended periods at ladies I find attractive. Not really my fault you understand; you see I was born with a dick between my legs and because of that I am not always in control of my own mind.

It's just a part of life for some people they become more skilled at ignoring people.

Beutiful women do not need to be told they are. Just like some girls from young ages dont ever need it explained to them that they have MASSIVE breasts.

quote:

Originally posted by P:

not to me because i never stare at girls, just take a quick look and enough. imagine when a 3 years old kid stares at you for a few minutes long how this gets on your nerves. for the girls it probably gets on their nerves too if some older guy is doing that, so you shouldnt.

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

After an eye operation last year, I took to wearing dark shades. It was great, you could stare and stare and no one could see you stare! Now I am fully recovered….I still wear my shades, unless it’s too dark.

Whilst sporting my Raybans, one thing I have noticed is that Thai ladies stare a lot too. I should be flattered but I know they are thinking, “It’s not sunny, it’s dark, why is he wearing those cheap shades?”

After the initial thrill, for me after living here for some 6 months and working in a company with LOTS of ladies, you realise that it's the same formule everywhere:

10% dogs

40% average and not eye pleasing

40% average but eye pleasing

10% beautiful & stunners

and from my perspective that's how it is all over the world.

quote:

Originally posted by think1stbkk:

After the initial thrill, for me after living here for some 6 months and working in a company with LOTS of ladies, you realise that it's the same formule everywhere:

10% dogs

40% average and not eye pleasing

40% average but eye pleasing

10% beautiful & stunners

and from my perspective that's how it is all over the world.

Those are very interesting stats think1stbkk. I really wish it were true for the place where I worked. As KS knows, those first two numbers would be much higher, and, sadly, the last two numbers almost non-existent. But, the ladies, were really, really smart though. smile.gif" border="0

But, I absolutely agree with what other posters have written about the beauty treading the sidewalks in BKK and parking their lovely little derrieres in those BTS seats.

IMO, nowhere in the world compares to Silom Road's business district at lunch time! A voyeur's dream.

Loved the dark glasses story too. Great idea to keep wearing them!

Of course this is only applicable on a large cut of the total population, not on a particular group who may be hierd by a HR manager with a twisted taste of woman or a moddeling agency.

I have been arond Asian girls for alot of years back home, and although Thailand the first time was pretty cool eyeball material, the majority of Thai women to my eye are not actually very attractive at all. But then age does have something to do with it, If I hang with guys 20 yrs or so older than me, I will see them pick out girls who I wouldnt dream of being with, so maybe we should have a survey on what all the members think the %'s are, and list your age.

Well those stats where I live would be around:

- 30% dogs

- 30% average -

- 30% average +

- 10% suway mak

I don't think living in LOS for many years would change my view that much. You just get used to it I guess. The beauty would still be there.

Many (adult) ladies do seem to have acne problems though which is a pitty.

quote:

the majority of Thai women to my eye are not actually very attractive at all. But then age does have something to do with it, If I hang with guys 20 yrs or so older than me, I will see them pick out girls who I wouldnt dream of being with.

Sorry, but this is crap. What has age to do with whether one finds a woman beautiful or not???? And why do you think the eden club is having such a success? Can it be because of the girls' looks?? If I were (let's say) 60 years old I'd probably prefer to go with sweet 30-40 something lady than with a 18-22 stunner...

Archived