Thai radio

Fu&@#$%^&*'n crap. I just sprayed a mouthful of coors lite all over my fuc*&^%$#'ing computer keyboard and moniter. Shit!

Two days ago, I'm on Nuttawad's site, and see Thai radio. Cool. So I have taken to having Thai radio playing in the background, while I work. Helps me with learning the language, I'm thinking. Station I'm listening to alternates between Thai, and English. Anyway, I take a sip of beer, and same time I hear announcer say "your listening to the Thai radio station NO PROBLEM! My freaking computer is instantly soaked with beer. Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Anyway, what's next? "Your listening to the sweet sounds of radio 500 baht short-time"? Sorry guys, just struck me as funny as hell.

On to my question....Anyone know of any other Thai radio stations that are accessible online?

HT

Hey....thanks guys. You see?......I pays to ask! (good station) :)

Now....if we can just have them to put a microphone and web cam in several of the NEP bars, and broadcast *that* over the 'net'......KS, are you hearing me here???? Top cat? Santos? Marc? (Marc...especially you, dude). Are you there?......for the 'pay' site??? Split the profits between you???

But KS.....you'll need a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH bigger server. And Jigger will want a serious raise for dealing with that bandwidth. ;)

(of course, just between us, I'll get unlimited free lifetime access, as I suggested this. Right?) ::

HT

Hi,

"Now....if we can just have them to put a microphone and web cam in several of the NEP bars, and broadcast *that* over the 'net'......KS, are you hearing me here????"

Oh, don't think we haven't thought about this, but how long do you think I would be allowed to stay in operation once I put something like this online?

Sanuk!

My favourite source for straight ahead radio links without other diversions is www.mikesradioworld.com

For Thai radio more specifically scroll to the bottom of this page.

It offers a few more selections thanhttp://www.ikazz.com/, although they seem to own at least 1/2 of the online Thai stations.

Allso if you choose to listen to Sunshine Radio Pattaya or Phucket , ignore the "WinAmp" thing.

It will play just fine with Real Player.

Archived