Insider tips/things you bring when going to LOS.

Pescator

My file folder titled "T-Bargirls".

Need all those phone numbers, and photo's, from previous trips. I always rough up the photo's a little, and stick the appropiate one in my wallet before meeting a repeat. I have a tri-fold, that opens up to reveal a single photo in the middle. I'll let them see it descretly (flashing it for just a second, without looking at them) while paying for something. "Hey, what that?", they say. I say "Alai na? What? This? Picture you, of course. I keep me always, everywhere I go. I neber forget you". :)

Hey, two can play at this game........... ::

HT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will lose in the long run you are bound to get them mixed up and look out for their tempers.

And what about he phone numbers...ever called the wrong one ?

Next day (the network runs hot) the one you should have called calls you ...why you call thai lady etc etc etc been there done that ( last night in fact) emiails burning up my pc all day will have to make a very good call tonight.

But good luck to you well done .

I used to always bring poppers with me, (I like to take when boom booming the girls) always used to bring it with me and just pop the tubes in my toilet bag, didnt realise it was illegal in Thailand as I can buy in England legally, only found out this year through the board.

One thing I wont be bringing now!#

Apart from that just bring ATM card and credit card, two pairs of pants and some tee shirts, buy new clothes in Pattaya in Garden Plaza.

STH

Says rusty:

British tea bags and some industrial plastic sheeting
:p
!

Ah yeah, teabags. Gotta take them, unless you can actually stomach the insipid taste of Lipton's 'Yellow Label'. Not sure about 'being able to buy clothes when you're there'. Theoretically you can but, apart from T-shirts and socks, the quality and sizes aren't so easy to find. (I need strong trousers. ::)

Things NOT to buy at Heathrow duty-free while you're waiting: batteries.

Archived