Insider tips/things you bring when going to LOS.

Pescator

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi !

What I bring with me ?

Being self-employed, I need to be able to follow my business, so a mobile to follow throught my calls ( and another mobile is in BKK with an AIS card ), a laptop, all needed cables & files.

All the clothes being in BKK, I only bring the real Belgian chocolate for own consumption and lots of presents :)

I also never leave the door without a camera........ :)

Cheers !

i hope the tea bags are for emergency use,after you've drunk all the beer.....lol

but i will admit to also taking PG Tips whenever i go.

but along with the Branston Pickle is a gift for an English ex-pat i know.

he owns a bar and i always get a few free beers and he always waives the first BF i want from his bar.

If you're someone who engages in drinkathons up country where there are no 7-11's, iodine can come in handy.

All too often I've got home smashed out of my face, guzzle and finish all the bottled water and in a state of drunken raging thirst, start on the tap water. Which has led to a couple of debilitatingly painful cases of gardia. ::

If you've caned all the clean water in the fridge and there's no way of getting more, 2 or 3 drops of Iodine in the tap water saves your arse by preventing you from dehydration and/or the risk of water-born illness.

I never go /wo my mobile, notebook and pda. Anything else, as small as possible; I am ususally travelling with hand lagguage only. Everything else is available in the aircraft, hotel, 7/11 or from the street.

Archived