Beijing sanuk

Any of the bro's know about Beijing:

1. Where to get a good rub and tug. Explanation: in HK there are a lot of massage places with nice facilities (multiple temperature pools, sauna, steam, lounge). You get a high quality massage then a nice "happy finish" hand job, all at a set price. Had a favorite place in Shanghai but now have moved to BJ and cannot find such a place.

2. Where, other than Maggie's which is just too crazy for me, to get quality female companionship. Also any rules regarding how to move from seeing someone in the crowd that you find attractive, to actually closing the deal (i.e. how do you know who is available and who is not, what are the negotiation protocols, etc.)

Thanks.

"Well, if you insist"...

Maggie's is a bar in Beijing, in the San Li Tun district. Mostly famous for Mongolian hookers - Maggie's is the place to go when you absolutely positively must get laid. The place has the most underworld-seedy atmosphere I've ever seen. Lots of red velvet couches; dance floor; music of choice is varied. Lots of western males (Chinese males are not allowed) walking around, either to try to find lady of choice or avoid being asked the 500th time for a lady drink. Generally in my opinion the gals are horrible looking, especially compared to LOS, but to own his each. Place does not get hopping until midnight, and then it goes pretty berserk. I've heard that those couches get a workout starting around 3AM, and then the place more resembles Toy Bar (Soi Cowboy).

Anyway, personally I hate the place. Hence my original post.

Maggies is the late, late place. Last chance saloon, where the same girls may come cheaper than they would have done elsewhere earlier in the evening.

Other places to find girls include:

Hard Rock (near Lufthansa Centre) - after 10 pm around the bar and towards the toilets

Salsa Cabana (at Lufthansa Centre)- from 9 pm around the bar

The Den (West of Sanlitun South Street) - from 10 til late. Crowded disco upstairs, most girls are available, just dance nearby and catch someones eye (or leg or arm). Nobody will be offended in any of these places if you just move right in and talk

Also,first club on right when entering Sanlitun South St - older western men and gold-diggers.

After 1 am, locals go to Kiss disco, largest in China. You'll have to find out which ones are goers by trial and error - again don't worry about offedning anyone, they're usually too smashed to care.

There are girlie bars around Sanlitun North Street - they will find you - just ask the price of everything before committing. Similar bars around Chaiyong Park South Gate.

Lots of Massage places in hotels and elsewhere. hey almost all have full service girls, but you may not get it unles you ask and you may have to book a VIP room.

Barber shops often have back rooms. If they have young girls sitting around not cutting much hair, and if the try to beckon you in, you are probably at the right place.

Archived