GTG?? How quick was this!!!

Torneyboy

I have a Thai friend here and his GTGF went to the US to study. :) After the first month she called him to say she found a new man! :o

It nearly killed him..... :(

She came back for a visit a few months later and called him. ::

The fool went to see her and they were back together again........Until she returned to school in the US and he got another call..... ::

Do we ever learn? ::

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get hurt all over again.

doesnt make sense.

my new thai wife (married in bkk oct 16th) says dont worry about him he will find someone quick quick.

Here i am trying to understand what happens to thai people and a thai says dont worry.

mai khaw jai

ok 5 pm friday time to go home and get him to the bars.

Hi Torneyboy!!

I will tell you as my thought.. I think she may have someone before your friend left... or she may also want someone to be with her while he isn't.. she is cabin crew so she has many chances to meet many guys who may be more good looking, career, etc....4 years that they are a couple, doesn't matter...4 or 10 years, nothing is still stable.. That's why many people say "love always lose to distance"...

Just being with him, he needs someone to be with, then everything will be better..

"No one hates love"

Regards,

"

Do they just keep looking all the time for someone better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi torneyboy,

I think they do.

Khwai "

Isn't that something natural??I won't generalize so i'll keep it to the first person.I'm always dreaming at something or someone better.In terms of relationships I may quit the "hunting" mode if I'm in a satisfying one but at any time I'd be able to point at girls who i think would be a better partner.I wouldn't break up with some girls except a big present fell over me but that doesn't mean I can't figure out a finer girl.I may jump in if one of those finer girls step forward

But then,I consider love kind of an alien notion...

I think it comes down to simple hardwiring. As males we are always looking for a new place to plant our seeds. Even if we are in a long term relationship. But for the most part we tend to not act on it. As females they are always trying to better feather their nests. They will always have a plan B and even a plan C. As soon as circumstances change they will not miss a beat, and move on to plan B or C. There is probably no malice, it is just the way they are. So relax and enjoy the differnces. Just remeber that if you lived long enough, at some point the female would move on to a precieved better situation.

Thank you

many others have the same opinion as you.

Just the idea of a quick forget and move on as my tahi wife says" he find gf quick quick" never mind.

she also said today that the girl has found someone better for sure!

But he is very upset at the way she dumped him after much talk about the future and study overseas etc etc,

We took him out last night for many drinks so i guess time will tell/

he tried to call her last night and she just hung up on him.

Archived