GTG?? How quick was this!!!

Torneyboy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROTF...

I cant believe this.......

You mean a Thai girl has the UNMITIGATED AUDACITY to act just like a TWO TIMING western bitch?

Heaven forbid, I thought they were all just angels until now :)

His girlfriend is a stunner (has many photos) she has just started whith Tahi airways as cabin crew.

And this is a material world, and she is probably a material girl. She has a new status and with that a need for more than the boy next door. When boy returns with MBA and executive position perhaps she will consider him again.

Disclaimer: the above is not true of everyone. But it seems to be more true than most of us foreigners seem willing to believe.

Hi,

I wish the term "GTG" was not used. May I suggest the "non-bar-Thai-woman"?

Being "good" really has nothing to do with what ones do for a living. A good Thai woman should have the same qualities as any woman in the rest of the world, don't you think?

My humble opinion.

Cheers!

Says danish30:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Do they just keep looking all the time for someone better?

Isn't that what us guys are know for in a GF/BF relationship?

Best regards,

Danish30

Well said.

At least this girl told the truth and ended the relationship she didn't want to continue and starts the new one. It might be painful for him but I think it is better than being lied to and find out later.

I second Pi Jasmine's suggestion too. Non- bar girl is better. Besides, GTG is my initial ! And I am very bad sometimes. ::

Archived