GTG?? How quick was this!!!

Torneyboy

I have a thai student staying with me for 6months while he studys english and then will go to university to study.

this was at his girlfriends sugestion by the way.

His girlfriend is a stunner (has many photos) she has just started whith Tahi airways as cabin crew.

They have been a couple for 4 years! he calls last night and she tells him she has a new boyfriend of wait for it 1 month.

He has been with me for nearly six weeks.

So not even two weeks he has been gone and she goes and finds a new bedroom companion.

I find it hard to understand this GTG!!!(good)dont think so.

he is very upset,anyway tonight we will take him to chinatown (lots of thai girls in sydney) to have some (many)drinks and check out the girls for him.

Any thai girls on the board can explain why this happens so maybe i can explain to him .

His english is minimal at the moment but i can speak thai and my wife is Thai(she cant understand either)as they were a very happy couple.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

>>>>this was at his girlfriends sugestion by the way.<<<<<

Sounds like she just wanted to be rid of him, and this was an easy way for her to do it...send him off, and tell him over the phone, rather than face to face. Could be she already had her new boyfriend before your friend even left, also. :(

HT

Similar to my own experience, and as far as I can tell very normal behaviour.

Certainly not considered fast in Thailand.

It is quite common with GTGs to dump your old BF only after you have found and tried a substitute.

And 4 years is a good time after which to dump him, if she still wants a new one - she will fear to get too old otherwise.

Some human actions know no ethnic or nationalities. Women in falangland have done the same thing. How many times have we went on to university leaving the HS sweetheart behind and her promising undying love and you get dumped?

My guess is she already had the other guy lined up. Women as well as men can play two people at the same time. She probably waited to see if the other guy was definite before she called it quits with your student/friend.

Another lesson in life and love. Get him drunk and get him over her and even though he won't think so at this moment, reassure him there will be other gf's.

Yes they do this sort of thing if both are in Thailand.

The latest one I know of made her old BF cry on his knees and wai to her when she told him it was over. She just laughed it off. He was living in her house, so she called her parents to kick him out.

He was seen with a new (and more beautiful) girl after 6 days.

Archived