IMEI and SIM Lock for mobile phone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you get it unlocked in Thailand?

[color:"blue"]

No .. I bought it unlocked in USA .. through an internet vendor.

By the way, before AIS unlocked their network, I went to MBK to see if I can get my T39m to work with AIS and the cost quoted was like 5K. My friends cheaper Ericsson model was less than 500 baht to unlock ... so a lot depends on the model for the unlock cost.

I think your T68i might be costly to unlock .. but that's just my opinion with no facts to back up the statement.

You can other cheap phone/number package for 4K or less these days ... typically Nokia 3310 model or Motorola.

[/color]

Yes, I know. Steffi had enquired about something similar and I had recommended the DTAC system.

Got an email from June yesterday, she was ill for three weeks. Stayed in her room most of the time.

She says that she'll have the 2000 baht I gave to her when I was there three months ago, in around two weeks, when I arrive.

There's no way I could accept the money from her. I know how much it means to her, so it's a big sacrifice for her to give it back to me.

Besides, I know where the money comes from............. you guys.

ok lets hijack this thread!

So you don't like to accept fellow punters money? guess it's best not too as that would make you a pimp wouldn't it?? ::

Bun went out staying in buriram being a good girl a day before I left, but now she's already been back for a while! don't know whether she's back to work in the soi, but at least she didn't mention anything about being sick...

Also she seems to be more friendly than she have too, so it'll be interesting to be back in town soon enough :)

cheers!

That's how I'd feel about taking the money, especially as I'm told she hasn't any money now. So, I'd know when she got it where it came from. No thenks.

June doesn't bullsh*t me. She's a friend, so there's no need to try to manipulate me. Bar girls ain't my thing and she knows that.

So, if she says she's ill, she's ill. She's also from Buri Ram. Her real name's not June, of course. Just a nickname.

Like I said, when the girl is willing to spend her money on you, you can have some confidence her feelings for you are real.

I care what happens to her, but I will only get so close. I'll be in Thailand in less than 10 days. Though I have plans with 'farang' friends.

I agree girls not asking for money or even spending baht on you is a good indication of trustworthy gal :)

Never meant to say I doubted her being sick if my post indicated that then a mistake. I met the girl & got the impression she's as honest as can be. also I think she knew I was not a potential customer so nothing in it for her...

hell 14 days to take off

Well, if it's a bit costly, no big deal really, but since the T68i came onto the scene pretty much after all the networks in Thailand were unlocked, I'm more worried about being able to get it done at all, i.e., will anyone at MBK have the expertise to even do it at any price. If not I can order the right cable from Hong Kong and do it myself with the help of some sites on the internet.

Archived