Honey, you don't sell me in your country?

think_too_mut

Yeah, encountered this is well when I took my wife with me. I think it was more them trying to determine if she was gonna go prostitute herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same experience with my former wifes two daughters. After we made a residence permit written in thai from my country the daughters never were asked again.

"The women was literally locked up, fed with drugs. It was for a long time that I somewhat feared the German men"

That's an exreme case,most of the thai girls working in Germany are willing.Doesn't mean they don't share their income either.German pimps seem to be pretty well organized and powerful.Never liked them(couldn't compete maybe ::)

"The worst case of pimping was not from foriegners but by the bad-assed Thais living overseas, and women at that, have heard such cases"

Sure!Thai ladies pushing their "sisters" to whore and do drugs.Seen it many times.

I also had this happen. I took my Thai GF on her first overseas trip, to Sri Lanka. The guy at the desk after passport control grilled her, partly because she had filled out her departure card in Thai. I got the impression that he was just being a jerk, rather than expressing any real concern for her welfare or intentions.

She did ask if I was going to sell her, in a joking way. Evidently these stories are widespread and many Thai girls have had a fear of this instilled in their psyches.

In Sri Lanka, everyone was polite and all smiles, and she was complemented on her beauty many times a day, but there were no offers to purchase ::

J22J

Hi,

[color:"red"] I think it was more them trying to determine if she was gonna go prostitute herself.

It rather pissed me off to be honest. [/color]

I have heard about this type of questions for the past 5 -7 yrs. Must be the stigma of the Thai women again!!!

I have seen it happen, but percentage wise, an immigration guy in Germany said it is around 20% in Europe (1997), but I don't know for sure. However, even 20% of young Thai women turn prostitutes is quite high IMO, what do you think?

Cheers!

Says jasmine:

I have seen it happen, but percentage wise, an immigration guy in Germany said it is around 20% in Europe (1997), but I don't know for sure. However, even 20% of young Thai women turn prostitutes is quite high IMO, what do you think?

Jasmine,

With all respect, the majority of Thai women 'emigrating' to Europe do find their dear husbands in bars........

I always fly with TG from frankfurt and in the lobby I try to figure out who is going on business, the sexpats, the expats, the mixed couples from bars, the regular mixed couples....... its really funny, because usually the whole spectrum is available, but the balance is really leaning towards bars.........

Cheers !

In the 70's the ex-wife was afraid I and my parents would treat her as a servant (with all the negative connotations that carries in Thailand) and be made to wait and serve on us all the time. Remember there are trust issues for the TGs as well in marrying a farang.

The last girl i have been seeing for the las to trips to Thailand also was sceptic to go to sweden when i asked her she thought i sell her there or do something with her there. i thought she was just poit adn telling me she did not want to go with me. maybe i was wrong. i ask her next time i see her.

jasmine say "the bad-assed Thais living overseas,"

well evn in sweden you have the thai mafia of the older thai girl that taking in the fresh new ones and teaches them on how things are ove there. teach them how to drink lie and play cards all nigh long. healthy school for a releation ship i guess.

Man friends of mine told me never let your GF see other thai girls and if you do be sure the its not the non working girls and its girls that still are in a releatioship with some guy. and dont play cards and drink. its something with asians and gamble i dont know what...

Archived