Monthly STD checks for BGs

shotover

Had a similar experience to Hall here,

Met Yo in Beer Garden Soi 7, ended up spending the night with her bb as she appeared and claimed to be non-working regular girl just meeting her friend who worked behing the bar. True enough she wasn't after money.

Not to long after I self-diagnosed Clamydia and the Clap and she was the only possibility, but no matter how I phrased it in the email the Penny wouldn't drop with her. I sent numerous emails stressing the point but each one would be answered with "ok, no problem, not me, I'm fine" etc...

could it be that they don't even know what the std test they go for is about?

I'm back in town in a few weeks and wouldn't mind seeing here but too scared to.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn - call that bad luck or? 1 intercourse & picked up 'both'! guess those 2 VD's really are catchy - makes one think twice...

saddest part I suppose is how ignorant the BG's seem to be & unaware of the risks involved? guess calculated risk behaviour is reserved for informed/educated wealthy westerners??

enjoy!

"saddest part I suppose is how ignorant the BG's seem to be & unaware of the risks involved? guess calculated risk behaviour is reserved for informed/educated wealthy westerners??"

You must be kidding. Going bareback with a BG or freelancer is a very stupid thing to do. Lots of them have thai boyfriends or husbands which is a very worrying fact knowing the butterfly mentality of thai men.

"You must be kidding. Going bareback with a BG or freelancer is a very stupid thing to do. Lots of them have thai boyfriends or husbands which is a very worrying fact knowing the butterfly mentality of thai men."

There is plenty who live in dreamland, and choose to ignore things. Unless its happened to them, its not real.

Just as some people go bareback, others will refuse to believe that these girls have Thai b/f's husbands. Because they have asked them and they say no, right? ::

Cheers!

I think you misunderstood my post that you quoted.

It was meant to express wonder to the BG side of things. remember it takes 2 to go bareback! based on the apparent number of guys going BB occasionally or pretty much always must indicate that most BG's don't care? hence I concluded BG's might not beware of the risks they're taking, while we would right?

hence if farangs choose to go BB I assume they're prepared to deal with the consequences, hence a calculated risk.

nowhere did I state I doubt BG having straying thai boyfriends, but where does the fact that thai men are more likely to infect BG's with VD's than farangs come from?

think - then enjoy!

excuse me, but some people might take educated risks like enjoying BB sex occasionally with girls they choose to trust & then again the girls choose to trust you otherwise it wouldn't work right?

people do this all the time all over the world. with pro's, non pro's & everything in between. similarly some become infected with various mild or nasty stuff, thay may or may not be cured. luckily though the fatal ones are still rare enough to make the risk worthwhile it seems, but it doesn't mean WE deny the risk or even that there's no such thing as AIDS!

have a nice day

"excuse me, but some people might take educated risks like enjoying BB sex occasionally with girls they choose to trust & then again the girls choose to trust you otherwise it wouldn't work right?"

Is it educated risk, or is it "this won't happen to me"? Trust does not necessarily have anything to do with it. I doubt if the percentage of people knowingly passing on STD's is that high.

Cheers!

"Is it educated risk, or is it "this won't happen to me"? Trust does not necessarily have anything to do with it. I doubt if the percentage of people knowingly passing on STD's is that high"

for some it might be 'I've never gotten anything & always BB' as indicated on this 'educated' board, but for others e.g. me, it's much more in the grey area, like I've had STD's, got them treated & then gotten infected again! still going BB is more an exception than the rule especially in 1st time encounters...

still I don't recommend BB at any time except perhaps with an ugly wife that for sure will never get 'any' outside & has been throughly tested :o

Talking about that check ups and what happens if they are positive... i can tell you that nothing happens except that she is sad .... my BFG works in a nar in Hua hin and said that it was some problem in the bar with a few girls when we left for Koh Samui, i askewd what and she told me that one of the girls was tested positive and a few others had some other nice present for the future cusomers, i asked her why the positive one did not stop to work and got the answer and what she do? no one can take care her and husband is dead in Aids. no problem she dont have many customers ,,,, well down in Koh samui i tested my BFG and myself cause after that story it started to itch very much when i thougt what she said to me..... this is not bullshit and i will not name bar or any names at all

"she told me that one of the girls was tested positive and a few others had some other nice present for the future cusomers, i asked her why the positive one did not stop to work and got the answer and what she do? . . . down in Koh samui i tested my BFG and myself . . ."

Another good reason for being cautious. Periodic tests in addition (not in place of) to using condoms are always a good idea since condoms are not 100 percent effective in preventing STDs and HIV.

Archived