Monthly STD checks for BGs

shotover

CAVEAT EMPTOR

I related this TRUE story once befoe and will do so again for the benefit of the insane daring ones. He(an American shrink no less) met "her" at that miserable dump on Soi 7 the beer garden- She was"just meeting a friend there"... They spent the next year together and both were tested although he went back to America for 6 weeks when they"broke" up. Two months later she became very thin he had her tested .She had turned positive. During their year "together"they had unprotected sex of every kind .-She is now dead. He was tested several times and is negative and was so lucky to not have caught it. His mental torture has been unbelievable. The sad and sick poart is he still goes to the Biergarden-He is obviously an idiot and needs a shrink himself- This is not an recommendation to risk

BB-on the contrary. These are hard core Bangkok prostitutes

many of which are infected with a variety of unpleasant STD and donot know it. I think that Biergarten is a sad place as when I walk by I always think of her dying. Beerbars-Go Gos MP they are all risky places _some more thanothers-This is not a flame-

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who puts stock into thinking that these girls are in a relaible and trustworthy monitoring system is just a fool.

First of all, there is no motivation to do. If anything, there exists the opposite. Why would a bar want to have their products removed from the shelf?

Second of all, even with motivation and desire, setting up a system that is honest, reliable and valid is a very hard thing to do in Thailand. It currently doesn't exist within their mainstream population. Why would it even exist within a sub-population that no one cares about........

The public health dept should take it over and run the show in the perfect world. But this ain't going to happen if even if the powers to be wanted it so.....

cardinalblue

Why would a bar want to have their products removed from the shelf?

Some do not want to get a bad reputation. Allegations on message boards and word of mouth aren't worth keeping a bad egg. Better business sense to replace with a fresh recruit.

even with motivation and desire, setting up a system that is honest, reliable and valid is a very hard thing to do in Thailand

Agreed. Just keep thinking the instructions a boxer is given when entering the ring, "protect yourself at all times".

Archived