Vacuum-Powered Lasses

Sarisin

OK, just what the hell would these be?

Vacuum-powered lasses.

In good old Mr. Trink's column today amongst the other debris is the announcement of the grand opening of Bangcockney Bar on Soi 4 with the place having those VPLs on-hand.

Somebody please tell me if you know what one of these might be and if you have ever seen one before?

Where is Bangkok Phil when we need him? crazy.gif" border="0

I can confirm VPL's will be featured in the Sybian & 100 Jap guys coming on girls faces bar, that I am planning on opening around mid year . I guess the "unknown" factor may make for a good opening night.

Yes, where is it exactly? I'm interested in giving it a go if it's a BJ bar. I haven't been on Soi 4 for a few weeks.

Speaking of BJ bars: I was in Alley Cats on Soi 8 once, but did not partake, and have not been back. The price of a BJ seemed decent, but the one or two NONugly girls were sitting with other guys. The prices for other services were more expensive and shorter time period than for Annie's (for one girl) or Eden (for two). I'll pass on that.

quote:

Originally posted by shotover:

Does anyone in Bkk know exactly where the "Bangkokney" Bar on Suk Soi 4 is located? Maybe near the Alchemy bar?

Shotover

This bar is one of three new small Bar Beers on soi 6 immediately off soi 4 on the the side of the Swan Bar building. Drove by last night and there were, indeed several cute girls in there.

Archived