Best PTY hotel below 700bt & why?

chilli13

money better spent outside the room, so this would be my range. what is the best option then?

the nominees are:

*Ice inn 2nd rd soi12 - 400bt? recommended??

*Flipper house soi7 700bt - pool/location?

*Honey inn soi10/honey - 400bt gives you a bit on the basic/crammed side

*Intown holiday soi honey - 500bt rooftop pool & nice apartment style rooms

*siam sawasdee soi buakow - 450bt everything you need at your doorstep!

*penthouse ptyland2 - 450bt promotion for this naughty choice!

*baybreeze/AA/Apex soi honey area - any good between those?

what do you think - any others??

thanks for your insights :)

cheers!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here some other intersting hotels in Pattaya:

* PALM GARDEN HOTEL on 2nd road. Just at the end of 2nd road, and just before Naklua Road. Near Tiffany's Show. Nice rooms and service. Great swimming pool and 24h room service. Price: Low season 500-600 bt, high season 600-700 bt.

Really quite hotel for 2nd road, with nice garden.

Entertainement and bars on 2nd road and naklua raod. For beach road and walking street, taxis on 2nd road for 5-10 bt. ( 5 for thai & 10 for falang)

Tel: 038-429386

* TASSANEE MANSION Naklua Road soi 27. Really quite location, but only 100 meter from Naklua Road bar scene and entertainment complex.

Have new, clean and really spacious rooms for 400bt. Big fridge, and big TV. Drinking Water for free. You can ask special prices if you stay more that 2 weeks. Price for 2 weeks about 4800 bt, 1 month about 8000 bt.

For beach road and walking street, taxis on Naklua road (14m) for 5-20 bt. (jomtien 20bt p/person)

Tel: 038-370407 / 038-370409

*Peace Resort on Naklua Road, 1st soi coming from 2nd road. This resort have nice bungalows for 500bt low season and 700 high season. if you like bungalows this is a nice quite and cheap adress

Bye

Venji

About Ice Inn. Stayed there 3 weeks ago. Very nice little Hotel. Price i payed was 500 Baht. Stay away if you need a lift and swimming pool. They dont have. But erverything else is very enjoyable. Very friendly staff. The rooms are basic but very clean and in very good condition, ererything worked. The bed had a real mattress, not just a piece of foam. A very good aircon (silent, easy to adjust), absolutly no hassels with guests. They dont do Laundry but just outside is a small shop they do it for very small money. Had a great time there. Can recommand it and will stay there again.

mupfel

thanks for suggesting the more remote options.

I once stayed a few days out deep in naklua soi13 or similar, but never really indulged in the naklua 'life'. instead spend quite a bit of money on moto's! still they even got a interesting gogo & numorous friendly bar beers, but unless one's really fed up with the main areas I wouldn't really wanna stay out there untill there's no more affordable central pattaya options...

still if change of pace is the preference it's perfect :)

I just walked in, no prebooking when i go to pattaya, to much hotels anyway. They were nearly full. First they told me that on my last 3 days i would have to change the room. But then they rearranged their occupationplan and i stayed the whole time in my room. They handled it really nice and professional.

mupfel

i could suggest also LEK Hotel. I think it has swimming pool 24h rooom service. Some friends go everytime there an d they like it.

Regarding Naklua, It's what I prefer, cheap, quite and with "bustaxi" only 5 - 20 bt for beach road or walking street.

Do you look also for something in Jomtien?? I know a really good and cheap hotel there...

lek hotel sounds familiar, so will add to list, but I never really fancied staying in jomtien - then rather naklua. a day trip to jomtien is allright now & then, but except from winchester nothing really interesting nightlife I suppose! any BJ/ST bars I missed out there?

anyway post the hotel & I'd save it for future reference :)

when are you in town?

cheers!

Archived