Best PTY hotel below 700bt & why?

chilli13

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The map of Pattaya that I have shows North Pattaya Road intersecting with Pattaya-Naklua Road. I don't see a Soi 27 on the map but would I be correct that the Tassanee Mansion you mention should be pretty close to that intersection (Palm Garden Hotel as well).

How is the night life in Naklua? You mention entertainment and bars on 2nd road and I think I have read about a couple of GoGos. Attractive BGs? How about barfines and S/T, L/T rates compared to main Pattaya areas?

Thanks for info

PS I have been staying at Sabai Inn on Soi 2 and like the fact that it is a little bit away from main action. But, Soi 2 area is building up so maybe Naklua would suit me better - also Sabai Inn is more expensive.

I just back from LOS, 3 weeks ago. I don't know when I will be back, but ass soon as possible. Have to work nit noi...

It's more quite in Jomtien. You have some bars and gogo's directly at the entry of Jomtien and near or in soi 5. It's all.

If you want stay near bar scene forget Jomtien, but if you want beach during the day, and bar scene during night, I think Jomtien is the best, in PTY of course...

cheers

Venji

I'd say 2nd rd soi2 is a bit away from the main south pattaya action, but then again it's pretty much the center of north pattaya where a lot of tour groups etc. hangs, so may be a bit upmarket actually!

now further out 2nd rd past the roundabout & north rd it turns into naklua rd where another cluster of bar beers as well as a single agogo & various other bars etc. regarding prices it's really hard to say 'cos so many variables, but lets just say it's a tiny bit cheaper ok :drunk:

Soi 27 is also named soi RAILANG. It's the 2nd soi on your right side when you come from 2nd road. About 100-150 from intersection Pattaya-Naklua Road.

Last 2 years they built a lot of new bars and some gogos between 2 road soi 3 and the intersection 2nd road - Naklua road.

Barfines are ok. Surely cheaper that in walking street, central pattaya or jomtien. Attractive BG, of course.

On Naklua Road it's different... From intersection PTY-NaKLUA to soi 27, you will find a lot of bars and clubs... I never see there a lot of customers (falangs), for this reason LT/ST is cheaper, and you have more choice. You can also find "Karaoke" with bar girls. There you will find a speciel atmosphere. This are more bars for Thai people, but falang are welcome. Ladies here are really more cheap.

Try it!!

Mr Mac's Hotel is great at Xmas always has rooms, No pool, great resatraunt down the road 750 Bhat ($25AUD) ($11US) all you can eat Steak and seafood. laundry across the road, internet cafe next door short walk to walking street, stayed there last Xmas, when I could not find a room

Archived