Drug checks

Lord Toad

yes, a friend of mine.

and he was kicked out of thailand. it cost him a fortune in teamoney to get off the blacklist and come back.

there is a government directive to blacklist any foreigner caught with any amount of substance, even just in a pisstest (which would not even earn one a prisonsentence here). it is not a law, so it basically depends very much on the arresting officer if he wants to proceed that way.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>If 200 of the most wanted people by Interpol live in Cambodia, why aren't they extradited? <<<

because cambodia only has an extradition agreement with vietnam.

someone clean like me could make an absolute killing selling drug-free piss to the glitterati of Bkk. But What would my tax return read under "occupation"? Piss-Artist, perhaps?

Cheers

Jaga

Police checks...Thailand is such a great country...had to get twice out of a cab in the last 6 or 7 weeks to get my passport and pockets checked...last week end cops conducted some urine tests in Silom soi 4,or at least it looked like that from outside Speed.

In Siam hotel all the girls run back to the coffee shop when the uniforms show up,some are scared to go with a customer outside the hotel compound because they may happen to get fined 500 baths by plainclothes officers.Looking at the girls hiding behind a car and run lowering their head to the next one as if it was a war zone is funny a couple of minutes only...

New Social Order...(add comments contrary to the board's policy)

Ain't getting any better...

On Friday night I was driving with my gf. We were also stopped by police around 11 p.m. on Rachada on the way to 'Dance Fever' disco. All the police did was asking in a polite way for the driver license of my gf and my passport copy. Not a big deal.

Archived