Costs for 25 days in Thailand

shotover

"Did you buy anything for yourself to bring home in all that?"

Not one thing for myself. About 15,000 in gifts (mainly clothes) for family members.

Another expense category in the total that I didn't itemize was developing photos, probably around 5,000 baht. Gotta have something to show the family and coworkers decent things I did during my 25 day stay.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"my daily expense should be in line with yours. However, I don't expect I will be as proficient in the record keeping department."

I threw all my ATM withdrawal slips and receipts for large items (hotels and plane tickets) into an envelope. The other large expenses, such as bar fines and LT tips to the ladies were easy to remember.

The expenses I could not hope to keep up with are the drink tabs from the many bars I visited. Heck, I can hardly remember the bars I went to, and never pay attention to the price of the drinks due to normally being distracted.

"Twenty-five days and no BJ bar expenses??"

Big Kev,

Besides not visiting some sleazy BJ bars, other planned activities I did not indulge in included Soapys, ****s, Koh Kret, Rachada, Khlong and bicycle tours. I only went to the Grace, Nana Disco, and Thermae one time each!

Yep, very impressive book-keeping. :)

I spend more for good hotels/ flights, but much less for the ladies/ bf. I am not the village/ farmer type who is going to spend a lot to Thai bgs families.

IMO sticking to st is much less expensive than a lt bg.

Says Akarr:

if you having fun then it cost alot....

imagine how cheap thailand is without girls and beers and if you leave in a cheap room....

but that will take out the pleasure of it all...

It's possible to have fun, beer and girls, and not break the bank. I could go a week on what some guys blow in a single night. Thats part of what makes the place so great.

Archived