The people you meet .... Sigh.

Pescator

It could be a certain brand of malria medicine that brings out those traits in certain people.

From my experience American women do tend to get the hump in Asian countries to severe amounts because they don't have the ball breaking rights they have at home and because all the men are looking at women 20 times prettier than them.

I bet she was fat.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds cut and dry but you don't know what led up to it. Maybe her money had been stolen from the room the day before or something else equally as bad had happened. You just don't know. That being said it is good to see a lady make an ass out of herself like that. Usually it is a guy and I have to worry about being clobbered for saying something. Women are usually a whole lot better.

Hua guu,

You did right in controling your temper. Hey, you should have let the silly bitch slap the kid. I imagine the ladies there would have torn her to shreds if she did so. :-) Athough not what you want to be going on while you are trying to check into a hotel. Ruins your treatment by the staff I'd think as a falang! And yeah, as someone said it sounds like she was either very, very, stressed out, or a psycotic wacko missing her daily meds. I think if she'd spat on me I woudn't have been able to hold my temper, and probably woulda slapped her a few good ones. Medically approved ya know! To bring her out of her "fit of hysteria"! All in all not a good situation. I keep saying it, farangs are our own worst enemy. I had a case recently of some farang stupidity affecting how the rest of the farang were percieved by the Thai.

You did good. Jai yen yen.

Cent

p.s. BTW, someone asked if she was a big fat falang cow. Don't think you answered that yet. Was she? How old?

Archived