Game Week 13 - 16 Happy Holidays Sanuk Side Bet

Pom Michael

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Pom Michael:

That means Long Gun would be the default winner for First Place. But since I don't believe Mr. LG will be doing a Soi 33 round with us soon, maybe I'll check with the league commissioners and donate THB 500 to pay for Long Gun's share of the pot (assuming he hasn't paid yet).

Bloody good idea that, PM, especially as my chances of taking the league seem to have dwindled to a similar level to Sunderland's! I still start off Saturday afternoons in optimistic mode though!!

Keep me seat warm at The Office though, and keep the mouthwash topped up at Tina's!!!

LG

Long Gun, Ok, will do. I'll pay for you.

Gummigut - I have not yet paid for you, so lets meet out soon.

Racha - Maybe an update on the list once I give you money from Long Gun and Gummigut.

Finally, due to overwhelming demand and a kind offer from KMan, we plan to hold another Sanuk Side Bet for the First Weekend in February. Stay tuned for details !

Limbo / Zaad. Thanks for your input.

Now, back to fix my team and bring them back into the top 5.

Cheers!

Racha - Maybe an update on the list once I give you money from Long Gun and Gummigut.

Now, back to fix my team and bring them back into the top 5.

Here is the update with the real league table for the prize pool and hey PM you are back in the top 5 again,

1.Soi Park Gooners Kman paid

2.fulam BONER LONER Paid

3.nana plaza frogs frog patrol Paid

4.Sukhumvit Strikers phiket pete Paid

5.Yankees Pom Michael paid

6.All Blacks Racha Diver Paid

7.Petchburi Pansies Greg Edwards To be collected

8.Bangkok Mouths Philip Williams Paid

9.Sporting Kwai Bhat Man Paid

10.Tina & The BJs Long gone To be collected

11.bkk saints kevin brown Paid

So far 4,500 baht collected, with the new pledges it will be 5,500 baht in the kitty, One or two others have said that they would like to pay also, The island holiday is in there as well !!

Archived