Good Thai Girls in Pattaya

zanemay

Every weekend, and especially every holiday weekend, GTG's arrive in Pattaya. They come for a little getaway and some of the ones I have met would also like to meet a farang. Some are quite happy to sleep with farangs for adventure and perhaps a little pocket money. (Good luck for them! Take a little trip and find a fellow to pay for it!) Some would like to meet a guy for long-term love.

GTG NUMBER ONE

Before I knew which way was up - on my first trip to Pattaya - I met my first GTG. She was at Tony's Disco with two friends. They were from a fair-sized city - Phitsanulok. I had spotted her, made a little eye contact, and at 3AM, around closing time, I went over to their table. It was soon apparent that the girls were not professionals, but as so often happens, two friends had come to visit another girl who lived in Pattaya. Their company was a refreshing change and I invited them all over for a drink.

As these things go, the two friends were delighted to couple me up with their pal. After socializing over drinks, they admonished me to take good care of her, gave her a cell phone, and left in a gale of wicked laughter. Another drink, a shower, a tightly wrapped towel, and we went to bed.

The girl was nice enough, but this was the worst "sexual" experience of my life! The girl lay there - Night of the Living Dead. I could feel, I could look a little, but when I tried to put it in she clamped her legs closed. She had VERY strong legs. After awhile I gave up and went to sleep.

The next day her friends came to collect her. I told the one that lived in Pattaya and spoke a little English that her friend was a good lady, "...but for me a friend. Not a girlfriend." Everyone is happy and friendly. They leave. No money changed hands. I thought, "Well, that was rather bland!" A few days later she emailed me that she had a great time and wanted to keep in touch. We exchanged a few emails and I never saw her again. I was off of GTG's.

GTG NUMBER TWO

I met this one just a few weeks ago, right at the end of my third long stay in Pattaya, and this was MUCH more interesting...

A plain looking girl with a bit of a past skin problem. I didn't much notice said problem when I first met her walking along the beach at night with her cousin. The 24 year old cousin had come to my room five or six times in the afternoons for light sex and heavy naps. I love to take afternoon naps with a good sleeper. Nak is a good sleeper.

On the evening I met her, Dal was out late with Nak. Dal was visiting from BKK for about a month and since Nak works the discos at night, Dal tagged along. Dal DID NOT work the discos and did not go with men from them. Dal is a devout Buddhist and works at traditional Thai massage (where men massage men and she only massages women) near a temple. The light was not ideal that night and the only thing I noticed about Dal was a lively personality and a nice figure. I was quite happy to see Nak and we took a baht bus to my place. We dropped Dal off on the way and Nak slept with me that night. Before she left the next day I told her I really liked massages and I wanted Dal to come and see me the next afternoon. Nak, a nice, semi-hardcore hooker, was delighted that I liked her sister!

The next afternoon they show up. Nak stays until everyone is comfortable, asks me for a couple of hundred baht to buy something (I give her 100) and then she leaves us to do whatever it is we are going to do.

I like Dal and she likes me. She wants to learn English and I want to learn Thai. We are both more methodical than most and we have about equal proficiency in each other's language - not much, but we want to learn. So we teach each other. She is a GTG. Jeans and T-shirt. NO makeup.

After awhile the time comes for my massage. I am thinking massage and a nap. I shower and get down to my boxers. I tell Dal to shower. She thinks she must smell bad, so she does, but emerges from the bathroom fully dressed! Not wrapped in the terrible towel. She gives a massage for about an hour. After awhile I start to touch her leg or her back. I suggest she take off her blouse and relax. She is amused, but declines. After a couple of hours I am fondling her breasts, no problem. It is a long, sweet, slow process, but eventually she wraps up in a towel and comes to bed for a nap. Another hour and we are making it. Now a very interesting variation takes place. I ask her if she could possibly "sa-moke." No way! Because of her religion she cannot. I ask her if she could possibly lick my balls while I "chak-wow." (Masturbate.) Okay! She can do this!!?? Not a religious problem!?

During our close encounter she comes twice and I come once. She's quite casual, only kisses when we are actually fucking and maintains a sensible distance. I like her very well, convinced that she is a "GTG" and a refreshing change from bar girls and freelancers. I give her 500 baht. "Would you come back in two days?" She does.

A strange thing happens. I see her two days in a row! I never do that. One day I see her in the afternoon and then I go to Tony's to look for her that night. She's not there, but Dal calls their room and she comes. An afternooner and an all nighter! But our sex life is not blossoming. It's about the same. She's very intelligent (and I am too, damn it!) so we have animated discussions, take walks, work on language, have sex within her parameters, sleep well. Am I dating!?

The problem is I am liking her more and she is liking me the same. Keeping that sensible distance. I tell her I love her a little and she tells me nothing. I raise a question. Why am I giving her money? "Oh you want me for free?" she asks. She's living in a den of iniquity with a denful of hardcore hookers, hence the question. "It's not that I don't want to give you money, it's that I don't exactly understand why, since you're not like Nak." She tells me about expenses. "Yes, yes. I will give you money tomorrow instead of every day when you leave." "But I want to go shopping today." (She has bought a big Buddhist necklace with the money I have been giving her. Not beer and cigarettes.) Okay, I give her 500 baht. Isn't this the same old thing?

There are several other ladies I like who are warmer and more demonstrative than Dal. Her distance gets to me. I'm leaving for America in five days and I don't call her anymore. I see her at the beach twice. Both times I am using my pitiful Thai to chat up ladies. One time I am holding hands. Dal gives me a discreet little wave each time. I like her spirit.

The night before I leave for the airport I stop by her room to say good-bye to her and Nak and the other ladies who live in their room. Dal and I sit outside and talk for an hour. "Why haven't you called me?" she wanted to know. I explain the problem about the distance. "I'm confused," I say. "Mai cow jai," (I don't understand) she says. How do you say "confused" in Thai? I don't know. "I give you some of my heart, but you don't give me any of yours," I say. "It makes me a little hurt, so I stay away." She understands. "My heart is for Buddha, but I will give you more." She gives me the occasional hug like she always does. "What are you doing tonight?" she wants to know. "I have to sleep early, because I have to go the airport early." In fact, I have a date or I would have happily taken her home.

I had already set up an email address for her and told her "one month, one time" I will send her email. She welcomes this. She is happy that I have come to say good-bye and treat her like she is special. I kiss her on the cheek. She says she wants to see me when I come back. She is sweet but maintains that sensible distance.

I don't mind sensible. I like intelligent people. She takes care of herself. It's good for her and not so bad for me. Okay. Mai pen lai. (Never mind.)

I have met many other ladies on holiday in Pattaya. They were definitely not GTG's nor were they hardcore hookers. They gravitate to the beach. They don't speak English and are really happy they have found a falang who can talk with them. Once or twice I have taken them to my room. Once I took two friends. They were the "maybe I will go to Pattaya and meet / go with a falang" types. The GTG's are a much more interesting challenge.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zane,

Happy to see your post. You have a nice conversational writing style that is quite enjoyable.

This interaction with Dal is very different for you based upon what I have read previously. Don't understand your affection for her, since she seems to keep her distance and doesn't sound very warm. Also, the sex sounds much different from your standard. Can't imagine you being with a lady that doesn't sa-moke with enthusiasm.

Well, you are back in CA (I think) and I am on my way to Pattaya. Obviously won't run into you on this trip. But, I am still planning on moving to LOS next year and so I will probably run into you sooner or later.

TM

Hello Tiger,

Thanks for your response. I will be posting another piece called something like "Your Approach Changes." That might shed some light on why I like Dal.

"Also, the sex sounds much different from your standard. Can't imagine you being with a lady that doesn't sa-moke with enthusiasm."

After 3 months I had girls that did everything with enthusiasm. There really wasn't anything else I could ask for except something a little different. I think the coming post will explain.

Dal was undemanding because she wasn't overly involved. We communicated well and kept it light. That was a welcome change.

Enjoy Pattaya. Although the weather in California is presently like an arctic monsoon - snow and flooding - I really need a break from the wonderful girls. I burnout.

Zane

well, it depends on how one defines "good girl". some people define any girl not in the employ of a gogo bar or working every night the streets and pick up joints a "GTG".

can only say that the "good girls" i know would answer any attemt to be touched by some strange middle aged man with a nice kick in the balls. well, they also would definately never be alone in room with any man who's not a very close relative. ever.

"dek thiaow" is actually the right name for those kind of girls who once a while don't mind some business on the side...

Well...

I think of Dal as a GTG because she has never gone with a farang before. I can't think of her as "dek" (child) because she's 35. She's not a virginal debutante.

You are certainly welcome to think of her as not a GTG.

Anyway, good, no good, who cares? Personally I have a warm spot for awful Thai girls. Ones that are just terrible!! Love 'em.

Zane :devil:

The GTG's are a much more interesting challenge.

----------------------------

after having met about as many as girls working in the night trade (ok, ok, not as many, but you'd be surprised!), I actually think there is no challenge once you break the ice. I agree with Fly in the sense that there are 3 types of girls as concerns farangs in Thailand. the ones we call GTGs, who will have you waiting a long time before you see some pink, the ones who are ready for the sexperience with a farang, have fantasized or experienced it, and the ones who want gifts for it, nightlife or not. My challenge to me is not to be shy, then find the best way to approach them, but I think after that, the only difference between type 2 and 3 is maybe a little more flirtatious time, but hardly. I know some play hard to get, find excuses to leave your room or not not meet you there, it's just GTG crap about being proper. I can't remember all the times i heard a knock on the door at 1 am, and here was my little demure date asking me if it's ok to come in ("maybe you want to sleep, i see you tomorrow"... Yeah Sure! you just entered the lion's den and you know it, woman!). talking about being shy, some of these girls, i would have never met if they had not introduced themselves first or sent a note to me across the tables in a restaurant, or a dance floor in a disco.

i see it that way:

there are the "dek thiaow" which i would hardly call "good girls". lots are lower middle class, easy to find in some thai discos (but careful, some thai guys will not like westerners flirting around with them. you gotta be part of some thai clique to safely play those grounds...). and of course you'll have to speak thai very well.

then you might have the equivalent of a western middle class girl (and most likely out of reach for most boardmembers here). those are as well educated as any girl in the west, often with good jobs, and of course do not really need some middle aged tourist.

then you got the more middle class girls who play similar mindgames as some of the more smart bargirls but just more sophisticated. a few who are just experimenting, some who are a bit unstable. many of them can be found in assorted chatrooms.

you got some borderline bargirls or occasional hookers, and the real bargirls.

what i would call a "good girl" is hands off if one is not interested in a very serious relationship with her before allowing anything to happen. it is not a challenge to get her into bed just to break her heart. it is a fucking disgrace.

even though thailand does experience some form of sexual liberation, the vast majority of thai women will not jump into bed with some farang on a holiday, they have thai boyfriends and are perfectly happy with that.

this whole "GTG" business on the boards here does crack me up at times. any girl who is not an outright prostitute and jumps to bed with some boardmember is called "GTG" here, which somehow is a complete distortion of reality in this country.

people who do not know thailand and read those boards might easily get the impression that every women in thailand just waits for that great farang double her age to come along... i wish at times that people would be a bit more careful with that "GTG" expression.

Archived