Good Thai Girls in Pattaya

zanemay

I tried to talk to her then she let loose with "I see you walking with girl last night!". End of story...

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the tip. I'll check the Beach Rd net cafes for her. Since i've been on my best behaviour, ther's now way she'd seen me with another :)

PS: Of course, assuming I break up with my GF :(. Actually, that could be really ::....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P127 Good luck. I have a feeling she's more of a project than the casual visitor (even if you live there). But as with many of these girls, if you have the time and patience you can have one of them. Don't be surprised if she has a boyfriend.

Hi,

[color:"red"] But as with many of these girls, if you have the time and patience you can have one of them. Don't be surprised if she has a boyfriend. [/color]

Women are women, and women, like men on vacation behave a little out of normal ways. When ones judge whether these Thai women are good or not, it just depends on the individuals. Yes, many non-BG Thai females date and would love a company of a normal man, be a Thai or not.

Also, many Thai females now view sexual activities like their Western counterparts. There are still thai women who will remain virgin until married.

You will never "have her" as mentioned above, may be a night of sexual activities, that is all.

Cheers!

Archived