Suzy Wong bar not listed in Soi Cowboy ratings

Flashermac

Hmmm, I seem to vaguely remember that. :drunk:

I was in Suzi Wong last night and they had plenty of dancers, but not many good looking ones IMO. Especially qualifying for the Turdling Class were the nude ones, although I know some of you don't care what they look like as long as they dance in their birthday suits. :)

I do like this bar, though, and consider it one of the better ones in SC. One minus was the waitresses we had which would not stop shaking our beer bottles to see if they were empty and needed replacing. I finally chased one away.

Better than Suzi Wong last night, IMO, were Dollhouse (the owner was raining 20 baht notes down on the ladies from upstairs and that always creates a party atmosphere), Shark Bar (some cuties and I love the music there - also, fun to watch the ladies sip out of a huge mug of draft beer with lots of straws in it :)), and my still favorite in SC, Tilac. The owners laid some wrapped presents on the girls there last night and they were in a particularly festive and frisky mood.

Still, with all the fun in SC, I moseyed on over to Thermae which was filled with some quality and quantity at 1am.

I love the holidays in BKK!!! biggrinsanta.gif

Says Sarisin:

Still, with all the fun in SC, I moseyed on over to Thermae which was filled with some quality and quantity at 1am.

I love the holidays in BKK!!!
biggrinsanta.gif

After having a good time at Nana plaza and Nana disco I made it to Thermae too. At 01:45 am were still very good pickings available. There I made my final girl for the night.

Archived