Suzy Wong bar not listed in Soi Cowboy ratings

Flashermac

Noticed that Suzy Wong is not listed among the choices in the Soi Cowboy bar ratings. It's a nice little bar with lots of cute and nutty dancers, plus a couple of decent blokes for owners. An oversight? Personally, I'd rate it #1 at the moment, especially with the Long Gun and others temporarily shut down. (Plus the LG gals no longer ... uh remove articles of wearing apparel anymore. Wonder why not.)

i can back this up. it is really great, what the new owners have made out of the old dump hole. this was for many years a completely unsuccessful bar, old fashioned decor, a bunch of chubby unmotivated girls, slow service and going from one lom la lai to the other....

last night was also some action in front of the bar still going on after 3am. a few blokes playing thai songs on percussions in front of the bars and 2 dozen girls dancing. soon the neighbour bars joined and there were about 50 girls dancing and partying on the street...

Yep, lots of dancers now. Didn't even notice any pool tables, but I wasn't looking. It's a very lively place now, with some of the best dancers in Cowboy. They have a dance floor down the middle and it is packed with dancers. The girls like the owners and show it by the way they act. I think they've just opened an upstairs bar area to for private parties or whatever.

Suzy Wong is most definitely a GoGo Bar, and a pretty good one. They re-opened a couple of months ago, and are doing a good job of giving the other bars, including Long Gun, a run for their money. There is a large stage, and about 20 or so girls dance in each of 2 shifts, alternating about every 20 minutes. One shift is for the shyer girls. Few are topless. The other is completely topless, and mostly bottomless.

There is a second floor there that has no dancing, but has 2 pool tables. It's a good place to take the girls for some more intimate conversation, as it is not very crowded up there. Sometimes, some of the girls from other bars go up there for a game or two between shifts.

Archived