What do you think of breast reductions?

bibblies

I was talking to a girl with a rather well-developed front-porch in the bar opposite Baccara on Soi Cowboy a few days ago. She mentioned that she would be going under the knife in a few weeks.. frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I've got to declare a vested interest here; namely that I think large jubblies are bloody marvellous laugh.gif" border="0 ) But even so, has anyone ever looked better after one of these things? They leave horrible scars and impede breast-feeding.

Mostly, the girls that want to do it are on the large-side all over, so afterwards you notice their large arses a lot more. But, for some perverse reason, they focus on the 'good' fat part - the breasts.

This is cutting off part of their femininity. It's like a man reducing his dick-size. This particular girl looks damn fine already. Her tits aren't dragging along the floor, for fuck's sake. Can't you all go over there and help me convince her out of it?

IMHO cosmetic breast reduction or enlargment never can improve the natural look. Give me nice natural titties big or small or I will say no thank you.

I once saw a bar girl from Hollywood Bar NEP before and after breast reduction. Her once sexy swaying knockers were now some surgeons idea of perfection. frown.gif" border="0

She's not having back trouble. She's not that big.

tomc, I know you're a doctor, but some of your points are pretty feeble. I do see her as a person... with a big set of breasts. If she had them reduced, I'd see her as a person with a large frame/large arse or something else. Should a pretty-faced woman have some sort of surgery to make her less pretty for the same sorts of reasons? Should a tall person have surgery so he or she has a greater choice of clothing? Come on..

It's simply a problem of perception on her part. Her tits are fine. They're a nice feature.

Archived