Mandarin bar closed?

ranma500

HOKSIPKAU,

thanks for the info bro, i was in thailand ( phuket ) for the first time last summer. on my way back home from visiting a friend stopped off at pattaya for 2 days. i met a girl on the street & she told me she liked me & wanted to take me to a disco( excite )( spelling ?). i meet her there that night & 6 other female friends of hers. after few drinks the ladies start excusing them selves. i notice upon return they were on something ( glazed eyes )( aggressive personality). some of her shy friends were now all over me, to make it short i notice as night went on just about everyone was on "yaba" & saw some freaky stuff ::. what happened with the girls that night is another story :devil: i am well informed now days about thai nightlife thanks to boards like " NANAPLAZA " so i feel better about my next trip this year. oh,HOKSIPKAU, you are on a island ? would that be Hawaii ? if so nice talking to you BRATTA ! MAHALOS !!!

Definitely open. Had a drink in there last night (Saturday). Were topless; upstairs was the usual state of topless but frisky and playful to the point where bush is visible frequently. So any problems they may have had do not seem to have been serious.

Archived