Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard from a very reliable source that Phiket Pete is definately in. Nice one Pete.

:beer:

Furthermore, as with any pre-season, rumours are always abound and it was also relayed to me by my same BKK confidente that Maximus Bangkokius has entered the arena. ::

Rumours are rife but yes ......BKKPHIL IS IN :applause: and my source pulled no punches....He means business ::

Now, poor old Phil didn't have the best of times in the EPL FF last year :doah: whether the teething problems of the EPL site at the begining were the catalyst nobody knows but it just didn't happen for him.

The Pompey Predictor could, as many pundits are suggesting, be his saving grace and his opportunity to challenge for the double of Predictor glory and EPL honurs as well as establishing himself as a major contender for unlimited pampering by the Carlsberg Girl at the Londoner at the end of season bash.

As a neutral I would have to say, from eye witnesses accounts, that the old wiley fox Racha is odds on again to succeed in the amorous affections of the Carlsberg Girl but I think Phil will be out to prove how much K-MAN was a flash in the pan last year :cover::p (only joking K-Man..or am I)

The new list of entrants reads as follows:

Bhat_Man

Racha

PhiketPete

Frogpatrol

Kman

Sayjjan

Peckie Boy

BkkPhil

PomMichael

:beer:

Splendid Limbo ;)

Looks like we shall have quite a sizeable purse for the winner...which reminds me....I expect "THE BURSAR" to be doing the rounds soon for entry fees :beer:

Entrants now include:

Bhat_Man

Racha

PhiketPete

Frogpatrol

Kman

Sayjjan

Peckie Boy

BkkPhil

PomMichael

Limbo

Getting a few in now very good :up:, nice prize pool :beer:

Would of thought that Choco Steve might have shown some interest to come in and join us in the game, :doah: Long Gun as well but maybe he is not interested in the PL this year as he will be at the Div 1 games :o,

So I better start to round up the payments then, if August the 9th is still the cut off date for the sheets to be in the money should be in by the same date I suppose :dunno: what do you think ??

Says racha:

if August the 9th is still the cut off date for the sheets to be in the money should be in by the same date I suppose
:dunno:
what do you think ??

Flexible mate...try your best to hit the August 9 date but not to worry if u dont manage it. Its a long season and plenty of time b4 the end of season EXTRAVAGANZA :beer:

Archived